Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Weird Sounds From the Twilight Zone

Weird Sounds From the Twilight Zone

Coming right out of the bathroom wall. Only when I am holding my breath.

I fugured it was a loose bolt on the commode when I lean foward
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hi Scott!

Scott Allen Salberg (8/3/61)
488 NW 17th Pl
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

Also goes by the name "Pat Magroyne".

Scott Salberg (aka US Judges are the enemy) wrote:

Weird Sounds From the Twilight Zone

Coming right out of the bathroom wall. Only when I am holding my
breath. I fugured it was a loose bolt on the commode when I lean
foward

Our friend Scott is coming closer to losing it.

I see a bloody, armed rampage in South Florida's future.

Soon.
Senior Member

Home Guy: Do me! I'm next! My turn, my turn, my turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Judges are the enemy View Post
Weird Sounds From the Twilight Zone

Coming right out of the bathroom wall. Only when I am holding my breath.

I fugured it was a loose bolt on the commode when I lean foward
It could be a leaking flapper and/or a leaking diaphragm allowing water continuously into the tank.

I'd take the lid off the tank and see if the noise gets any louder. Also, check for leaks. Is the water level at the top of the overflow spout? Put some food colouring into the tank and see if the bowl water turns the same colour after a while.
Posted to alt.home.repair

nestork wrote:

Home Guy: Do me! I'm next! My turn, my turn, my turn.

Would the numbers 3481 or 825 mean anything to you?
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home Guy View Post
nestork wrote:

Home Guy: Do me! I'm next! My turn, my turn, my turn.

Would the numbers 3481 or 825 mean anything to you?
Of course!

3481 is the square of 59.

and 825 in binary is 1100111001, which adds up to "6". (1+1+0+0+1+1+1+0+0+1 = 6)

59 + 6 = 65

And, just a few years ago I paid $5 to a fortune teller, and after careful examination of my palm, my tarot cards and the leaves in my tea cup, she told me that I would start receiving my Canada Pension Plan benefits at age 65!

But, sorry, other than that, no. Neither one of those numbers seem to have anything to do with me in any way I can recognize. They're not my phone number, nor address, nor birthdate, nor social insurance number, nor any recognizable numeric sequence that has any meaning in my life. Although, 825 is within 50 of the cube root of my social insurance number.

(I might be a lot harder to do. I live in Winnipeg, but my ISP is a company called US Internet headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. So, when I dial up my ISP, I phone a local number, but I get connected to a computer in Minneapolis. So, I'm in Winnipeg, but to other computers it looks like I'm in Minneapolis. So, that might be why.)

Last edited by nestork : May 11th 13 at 06:18 AM