nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Home Guy: Do me! I'm next! My turn, my turn, my turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Judges are the enemy View Post
Weird Sounds From the Twilight Zone

Coming right out of the bathroom wall. Only when I am holding my breath.

I fugured it was a loose bolt on the commode when I lean foward
It could be a leaking flapper and/or a leaking diaphragm allowing water continuously into the tank.

I'd take the lid off the tank and see if the noise gets any louder. Also, check for leaks. Is the water level at the top of the overflow spout? Put some food colouring into the tank and see if the bowl water turns the same colour after a while.