Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Medical experiments in the USA

My, you really ARE a fascist state!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_e..._United_States
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/2013 2:12 PM, harry wrote:
My, you really ARE a fascist state!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_e..._United_States

Wiki is a good source of information but you have to realize that many
articles are written to reflect the values of the writer. I don't know
about this article but history is rewritten every day that makes the US
look bad. You must also remember that most historians are academics
which means they are being paid by the government and particularly today
reflect a leftists administrations values.

I'd say the same for your eugenics posting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank wrote:

... history is rewritten every day that makes the US look bad.

If the shoe fits...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/2013 1:35 PM, Homo Gay wrote:
Frank wrote:

... history is rewritten every day that makes the US look bad.

If the shoe fits...

Hey Homo Gay, in Canada if a family has multiple births, the Canadian
government takes the children away from the family and turns them into
a circus side show, eh. ^_^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionne_quintuplets

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 14:35:37 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

Frank wrote:

... history is rewritten every day that makes the US look bad.

If the shoe fits...

At first it looked like you were trying to put your shoe up your ass,
until it became obvious that your head was that far up there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 14:26:59 -0400, Frank
wrote:

Wiki is a good source of information but you have to realize that many
articles are written to reflect the values of the writer

I jumped in late on the thread.

The brit should know; about a war - on wiki that never happened.

Wiki was caught with drawers down.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/2013 2:35 PM, Home Guy wrote:
Frank wrote:

... history is rewritten every day that makes the US look bad.

If the shoe fits...

Soon as I saw your moniker, I knew you'd say something negative.
Totally predictable from our jealous northern neighbor.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/2013 1:12 PM, harry wrote:
My, you really ARE a fascist state!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_e..._United_States

Hitler admired the US eugenics programs. We fell out of favor when he
found out we are actually a melting pot. That must have been a real
disappointment.

Fact remains, the US was largely a source of inspiration for Nazi Germany.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/28/2013 6:43 PM, gonjah wrote:
On 4/28/2013 1:12 PM, harry wrote:
My, you really ARE a fascist state!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_e..._United_States

Hitler admired the US eugenics programs. We fell out of favor when he
found out we are actually a melting pot. That must have been a real
disappointment.

Fact remains, the US was largely a source of inspiration for Nazi Germany.

Oh yea, we had the best prison camp, gas chamber and oven designs. The
U.S. corporations that manufactured the barbed wire and parts for the
ovens and gas chambers got a royalty from the Nazi government for each
Jew gassed and toasted with their equipment. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 28, 7:26*pm, Frank wrote:
On 4/28/2013 2:12 PM, harry wrote:

My, you really ARE a fascist state!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_e..._United_States

Wiki is a good source of information but you have to realize that many
articles are written to reflect the values of the writer. *I don't know
about this article but history is rewritten every day that makes the US
look bad. *You must also remember that most historians are academics
which means they are being paid by the government and particularly today
reflect a leftists administrations values.

I'd say the same for your eugenics posting.

Well you can check the information from other sources if you don't
believe it.
Still going on apparently.
We have our own place in the UK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porton_Down

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 29, 12:57*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 4/28/2013 6:43 PM, gonjah wrote:

On 4/28/2013 1:12 PM, harry wrote:
My, you really ARE a fascist state!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_e..._United_States

Hitler admired the US eugenics programs. We fell out of favor when he
found out we are actually a melting pot. That must have been a real
disappointment.

Fact remains, the US was largely a source of inspiration for Nazi Germany.

Oh yea, we had the best prison camp, gas chamber and oven designs. The
U.S. corporations that manufactured the barbed wire and parts for the
ovens and gas chambers got a royalty from the Nazi government for each
Jew gassed and toasted with their equipment. ^_^

TDD

True.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_chamber
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

Fact remains, the US was largely a source of inspiration for
Nazi Germany.

Oh yea, we had the best prison camp, gas chamber and oven designs.

True.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_chamber

Don't forget IBM's contribution of punch-card information technology to
help with the prisoner roundup and the German war effort in general.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 4/28/2013 6:43 PM, gonjah wrote:
On 4/28/2013 1:12 PM, harry wrote:
My, you really ARE a fascist state!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_e..._United_States

Hitler admired the US eugenics programs. We fell out of favor when he
found out we are actually a melting pot. That must have been a real
disappointment.

Fact remains, the US was largely a source of inspiration for Nazi
Germany.

Oh yea, we had the best prison camp, gas chamber and oven designs. The
U.S. corporations that manufactured the barbed wire and parts for the
ovens and gas chambers got a royalty from the Nazi government for each Jew
gassed and toasted with their equipment. ^_^

And here I thought that concentration camps were used by the Brits during
the Boer War.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 29, 2:47*pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in ...

On 4/28/2013 6:43 PM, gonjah wrote:
On 4/28/2013 1:12 PM, harry wrote:
My, you really ARE a fascist state!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_e..._United_States

Hitler admired the US eugenics programs. We fell out of favor when he
found out we are actually a melting pot. That must have been a real
disappointment.

Fact remains, the US was largely a source of inspiration for Nazi
Germany.

Oh yea, we had the best prison camp, gas chamber and oven designs. The
U.S. corporations that manufactured the barbed wire and parts for the
ovens and gas chambers got a royalty from the Nazi government for each Jew
gassed and toasted with their equipment. ^_^

And here I thought that concentration camps were used by the Brits during
the Boer War.

No you invented those too. For the native Indians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concent..._of_t he_term

fluxgate, some more experiments RESPONSE to J.P. Robert Baer[_3_] Electronic Schematics 0 May 23rd 11 06:23 AM
Childhood DIY experiments ARWadsworth UK diy 142 July 22nd 09 06:45 PM
Experiments in motion detection and tracking Anthony Fremont[_3_] Electronic Schematics 3 March 15th 09 06:49 PM
TV-experiments Jzz Electronics Repair 4 September 24th 07 02:32 PM
vacuum pump for experiments Chuck Sherwood Metalworking 56 May 17th 05 12:57 AM