Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Medical experiments in the USA

On Apr 28, 7:26*pm, Frank wrote:
On 4/28/2013 2:12 PM, harry wrote:

My, you really ARE a fascist state!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_e..._United_States

Wiki is a good source of information but you have to realize that many
articles are written to reflect the values of the writer. *I don't know
about this article but history is rewritten every day that makes the US
look bad. *You must also remember that most historians are academics
which means they are being paid by the government and particularly today
reflect a leftists administrations values.

I'd say the same for your eugenics posting.

Well you can check the information from other sources if you don't
believe it.
Still going on apparently.
We have our own place in the UK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porton_Down