Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Medical experiments in the USA

On 4/28/2013 6:43 PM, gonjah wrote:
On 4/28/2013 1:12 PM, harry wrote:
My, you really ARE a fascist state!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_e..._United_States

Hitler admired the US eugenics programs. We fell out of favor when he
found out we are actually a melting pot. That must have been a real
disappointment.

Fact remains, the US was largely a source of inspiration for Nazi Germany.

Oh yea, we had the best prison camp, gas chamber and oven designs. The
U.S. corporations that manufactured the barbed wire and parts for the
ovens and gas chambers got a royalty from the Nazi government for each
Jew gassed and toasted with their equipment. ^_^

TDD