Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Tools from Canada.

Everything you never knew you needed.
http://www.kmstools.com/pages/competitor-79

Stuff here unavailable elsewhere. :-)

Fortunately.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/22/2013 12:21 PM, harry wrote:
Everything you never knew you needed.
http://www.kmstools.com/pages/competitor-79

Stuff here unavailable elsewhere. :-)

Fortunately.

A tool from Canada, Home Guy, often posts here
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote in news:7c0c0b20-806f-4099-b9c6-
:

Everything you never knew you needed.
http://www.kmstools.com/pages/competitor-79

Stuff here unavailable elsewhere. :-)

Fortunately.

What's the problem?

As a Canadian, myself, I find these tools to be strangely compelling...

--
Tegger
Senior Member

That's actually a pretty good price for a four fingered work glove. I bet they sell a lot of those to sheet metal workers.

Last edited by nestork : April 23rd 13 at 12:40 AM
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote in news:7c0c0b20-806f-4099-b9c6-
:

Everything you never knew you needed.
http://www.kmstools.com/pages/competitor-79

Stuff here unavailable elsewhere. :-)

Fortunately.

Dem Bono glasses are The **** bro.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/22/2013 7:06 PM, Red Green wrote:
harry wrote in news:7c0c0b20-806f-4099-b9c6-
:

Everything you never knew you needed.
http://www.kmstools.com/pages/competitor-79

Stuff here unavailable elsewhere. :-)

Fortunately.

Dem Bono glasses are The **** bro.

I'm getting my new glasses this week, one pair fix focus for sitting in
front of a computer and the Varilux pair for general vision. Because I
require what are called high index lenses my cost is $1,100.00. _

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Monday, April 22, 2013 6:48:26 PM UTC-6, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 4/22/2013 7:06 PM, Red Green wrote:

harry wrote in news:7c0c0b20-806f-4099-b9c6-

:

Everything you never knew you needed.

http://www.kmstools.com/pages/competitor-79

Stuff here unavailable elsewhere. :-)

Fortunately.

Dem Bono glasses are The **** bro.

I'm getting my new glasses this week, one pair fix focus for sitting in

front of a computer and the Varilux pair for general vision. Because I

require what are called high index lenses my cost is $1,100.00. _

TDD

One fifth of the cost to order from China. Google for info. Friends have some and really like them...same or better quality than stuff here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

nestork wrote in news:nestork.bbb8878
@diybanter.com:

That's actually a pretty good price for a four fingered work glove. I
bet they sell a lot of those to sheet metal workers.

All of my gloves have four fingers. They also include a thumb, at no extra
charge.

--
Tegger

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

nestork wrote in news:nestork.bbb8878
:

That's actually a pretty good price for a four fingered work glove. *I
bet they sell a lot of those to sheet metal workers.

All of my gloves have four fingers. They also include a thumb, at no extra
charge.

...I'm all thumbs

Is this you?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/159/4...04ed1611_o.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

nestork wrote in news:nestork.bbb8878
:

That's actually a pretty good price for a four fingered work glove. *I
bet they sell a lot of those to sheet metal workers.

All of my gloves have four fingers. They also include a thumb, at no extra
charge.

...I'm all thumbs

Is this you?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/159/4...04ed1611_o.jpg

Touche`

Oh Canada! Dave Balderstone Woodworking 0 April 15th 11 09:10 PM
House of Tools (Canada) closing? Michael Koblic Metalworking 9 March 21st 09 09:08 AM
tools, air tools, power tools, hand tools, cordeless tool 4qO3HN tim Electronics Repair 0 February 21st 07 08:34 PM
Canada Day Arch Woodturning 4 July 2nd 06 04:44 AM
Anyone here in Canada?????? Rono Electronics Repair 6 August 22nd 05 04:54 PM