Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dear Human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Human!

The lecturer says at the beginning of the video, "I am talking to
you as a human; it does not matter whether you are Christian, Jew,
Buddhist or Hindu. It does not matter whether you are a worshipper of
idols, atheist, religious, secularist, a man or woman. I talk and
address you as a human. Have you ever stopped and asked yourself one
day the reason why you believe in what you believe in? Have you ever
thought about
the reason for which you chose the religion you practice?"

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/-PcxpUGSmK0?rel=0

thank you

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2013 1:48 PM, BV BV wrote:
Dear Human!

The lecturer says at the beginning of the video, "I am talking to
you as a human; it does not matter whether you are Christian, Jew,
Buddhist or Hindu. It does not matter whether you are a worshipper of
idols, atheist, religious, secularist, a man or woman. I talk and
address you as a human. Have you ever stopped and asked yourself one
day the reason why you believe in what you believe in? Have you ever
thought about
the reason for which you chose the religion you practice?"

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/-PcxpUGSmK0?rel=0

thank you

SILENCE!!! I KEEL YOU!!! _

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2013 2:49 PM, EXT wrote:

"BV BV" wrote in message
Dear Human!

The lecturer says at the beginning of the video, "I am talking to
you as a human; it does not matter whether you are Christian, Jew,
Buddhist or Hindu. It does not matter whether you are a worshipper of
idols, atheist, religious, secularist, a man or woman. I talk and
address you as a human. Have you ever stopped and asked yourself one
day the reason why you believe in what you believe in? Have you ever
thought about
the reason for which you chose the religion you practice?"

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/-PcxpUGSmK0?rel=0

thank you

Have you? I have!

"Talking to you as a human"?