Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Welcome to Amerika

7-year-old Nabbed on Felony BB Gun Charges
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/7-year-old-nabbed-on-felony-bb-gun-charges.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Might be eligible for parole by age 11 or so?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"JoeBro" wrote in message
. 164...
7-year-old Nabbed on Felony BB Gun Charges
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/7-year-old-nabbed-on-felony-bb-gun-charges.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-04-08, JoeBro wrote:
7-year-old Nabbed on Felony BB Gun Charges
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/7-year-old-nabbed-on-felony-bb-gun-charges.html

Ya' know, I'm no lefty pinko liberal, but this is bull****. How
is this Todd Starnes article any different than what the DoJJ did to
Sam and his family? The kid wasn't prosecuted, he spent no time in
lock-up, and he doesn't have a record. I say, no injury, no foul.
Yet Fox news and you are braying all over the web about it like the
kid was tried and executed. IOW, **** stirrers from the same litter.

BTW, either learn how to spell America or get yer Nazi ass back to
the fatherland.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-04-08, JoeBro wrote:

7-year-old Nabbed on Felony BB Gun Charges
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/7-year-old-nabbed-on....

Ya' know, I'm no lefty pinko liberal, but this is bull****. *How
is this Todd Starnes article any different than what the DoJJ did to
Sam and his family?

It's amazing you don't understand the difference between a news
organization running a factual story and a govt prosecutor
filing frivolous, basically bogus felony charges against a
7 year old child?

I'm sure if it were you who was arrested, booked, had to live
with the possibility of conviction, had to appear in court, why
then it would be a different story. Also, apparently they had
a public defender. In most cases, the parents would have had
substantial legal fees to defend their child. In this case, it was
just the tax payers who had to pay. How about time
lost from work by the parents, their aggravation, etc for this
nonsense? None of that occurred with the news story, did it?

Meanwhile, the serious gun violations, like the 40,000 people
who tried to buy guns illegally and were caught via background
checks, they go unprosecuted.

The kid wasn't prosecuted, he spent no time in
lock-up, and he doesn't have a record. *I say, no injury, no foul.
Yet Fox news and you are braying all over the web about it like the
kid was tried and executed. *IOW, **** stirrers from the same litter.

BTW, either learn how to spell America or get yer Nazi ass back to
the fatherland.

nb

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 8, 8:38 am, notbob wrote:
On 2013-04-08, JoeBro wrote:

[...]

Me thinks the guy doesn't understand how the government thug terrorized
the child and his family. Mental scars can run deep and not fade away
for many years. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-04-08, The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 4/8/2013 7:58 AM, wrote:
On Apr 8, 8:38 am, notbob wrote:
It's amazing you don't understand the difference between a news
organization running a factual story and a govt prosecutor
filing frivolous, basically bogus felony charges against a
7 year old child?

What's amazing is how you can separate the two, as if TV media is
fangless.

All the media did in this case is run a factual story. That is their
job,
is it not? And sorry, buy a case where a thug
prosecutor tries to bring felony charges against a 7
year old with a BB gun is certainly a news story.

*A radio show once scared the crap outta much of the East
Coast. *Hell, a simple TV reinactment of that radio show, years later,
had me hiding under the bed. *Both incidents cases of arrogant
assholes exercising their egos.

If a TV re-inactment of an Orson Wells radio broadcast
had you hiding under the bed, then I'm beginning to see
the problem here.

I'm sure if it were you who was arrested, booked, had to live
with the possibility of conviction......

BTDT. *I faced $5K fine and 18 mos in jail for hitting ice and sliding
into a tree. *Plead down to $100 fine. *Traumatic, yes. *Scarred?
Hardly.

So, traumatic for a 7 year old kid and the family, caused by a
prosecutor
abusing his power is OK?

I think there is a big difference between what was apparently
a motor vehicle violation in your case and two felony counts.
And I suspect since you were facing a $5k fine and 18 months
in jail that there is a lot more to that story. I've yet to hear
anyone charged like that for just skidding on ice. Skidding
on ice while fleeing the police or a third DWI, yes.

Meanwhile, the serious gun violations, like the 40,000 people
who tried to buy guns illegally and were caught via background
checks, they go unprosecuted.

No money in it.

Which makes no sense. There isn't money in most criminal
prosecutions. In fact, they all actually cost us huge amounts of
money. Which is why, when the heavy hand of the law wants to
go after a 7 year old, it's an interesting story.

Me thinks the guy doesn't understand how the government thug terrorized
the child and his family. Mental scars can run deep and not fade away
for many years. o_O

heh heh.... "government thug"? *"Terrorized"? *Gee, can we
sensationalize it any further?

nb

Again, if it was you and/or your child, it would be a whole
different story.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-04-08, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 4/8/2013 7:58 AM, wrote:
On Apr 8, 8:38 am, notbob wrote:

It's amazing you don't understand the difference between a news
organization running a factual story and a govt prosecutor
filing frivolous, basically bogus felony charges against a
7 year old child?

What's amazing is how you can separate the two, as if TV media is
fangless. A radio show once scared the crap outta much of the East
[...]

A seven year old kid and his family threatened by the power of
government with unlimited resources and authority to use deadly
force and violence to enforce its will upon the citizenry is not
terrorizing to the child and his family? The prosecutor abusing
his/her/its power could easily get a warrant and to make a big
show of it, can and will send a heavily armed SWAT team to the
family's home to kick in the door and take the child into custody.
It has happened before in this country and it keeps on happening
and government gets away with it. Perhaps you forgot about the poor
fellow who released some balloons while proposing to his girlfriend
and was arrested and charged with multiple felonies because he let
some balloons float away. More and more people are being charged with
crimes over stupid things while real criminals are running wild. To
me, that is terrifying. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-04-08, The Daring Dufas wrote:

A seven year old kid and his family threatened by the power of
government with unlimited resources and authority to use deadly
force and violence to enforce its will upon the citizenry is not
terrorizing to the child and his family?

Depends on how gullible one is. In the end, didn't happen.

The prosecutor abusing
his/her/its power could easily get a warrant and to make a big
show of it, can and will send a heavily armed SWAT team to the
family's home to kick in the door and take the child into custody.

But didn't.

It has happened before in this country and it keeps on happening
and government gets away with it. Perhaps you forgot about the poor
fellow who released some balloons while proposing to his girlfriend
and was arrested and charged with multiple felonies because he let
some balloons float away.

Cite

More and more people are being charged with crimes over stupid
things while real criminals are running wild. To me, that is
terrifying.

Have you tried crawling under a rock?

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/8/2013 10:16 AM, notbob wrote:
On 2013-04-08, The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

OK you idiot, here are a bunch of "cites" and even some discussion of
the nonsensical criminal charges being brought against American citizens
on a regular basis. o_O

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/02/2...alentines-day/

http://tinyurl.com/cxt8oyd

http://www.watchmanreport.com/news.cfm?cid=46

http://www.volokh.com/2013/01/21/ham...ng-is-a-crime/

http://tinyurl.com/afsxvn8

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...tml?1358359916

http://tinyurl.com/bzckoq4

Perhaps you live under a rock and don't pay attention to the news other
than what clothing some Hollywood starlet slipped out of by accident? Of
course some years ago there were these little incidents at Waco, Texas
and a place called Ruby Ridge where the feds went completely out of
control but it happens on a local level too perhaps without as much
carnage. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-04-08, The Daring Dufas wrote:

and a place called Ruby Ridge where the feds went completely out of
control.....

They also burned witches in Salem MA.

This may come as a shock to you, but life is not fair and is rife with
social and legal injustices. And you are correct, I don't watch the
news. I don't even watch TV. Why? Because jerks like Todd Wannabe
are more concerned about trifling news stories about lil' Sammy and
his harrowing almost-but-not-really abuse than they are about real
injustices like Monsanto and Bayer poisining the planet and killing
off the bees and trying to corner the World's food supply and our govt
selling us down the river to every corporate dirtbag company who can
afford a lobbyist. Why isn't Todd shouting that injustice from the
rooftops? Probably, cuz like you, he only crawls out from under his
rock to post lame off topic news stories in places where no one really
wants to hear his pointless drivel. Can you say "red-herring"?

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/8/2013 11:35 AM, notbob wrote:
On 2013-04-08, The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

Duhhhh, I didn't start the post you silly thing it was someone named
JoeBro. If I post something that's Off Topic, I have the courtesy to
mark it "OT" so gits like you may filter it out without being offended
by something you may find Politically Incorrect. You may now crawl back
under your rock and ignore the world around you. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

notbob wrote in
:

BTW, either learn how to spell America or get yer Nazi ass back to
the fatherland.

If I want to live under a Nazi government I don't gave to go back to the
"fatherland" to do it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-04-08, The Daring Dufas wrote:

under your rock and ignore the world around you. ^_^

I'll take that to include dufases?

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 05:58:49 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Meanwhile, the serious gun violations, like the 40,000 people
who tried to buy guns illegally and were caught via background
checks, they go unprosecuted.

I think that number was 67,000. 14 were prosecuted and ONLY 3 were
sentenced to jail time. (some reports it was at 80,000)

If I remember the testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee last
month, correctly.

Senior Member

Yep, that kid's parents are doing all they can to raise him right, but Lord knows he's gonna end up on death row someday.

Seriously, 2 points:

1. For people who didn't read the story, a 7 year old kid playing with his BB gun in a rural area accidentally hit a passing car with a BB. No one hurt, parents punished the child and paid for the damages, had child do work at the local church to pay for the damage he caused.
That's something that could have happened to any of us. A 7 year old might not have even considered that a car might come between him and his target. It'd be different if the kid was shooting his BB gun in an urban setting where any stray BB's could have hit someone. Still, the kid should have known not to pull the trigger until the car was well out of the way.

2. Fox News is the Jerry Springer Show of network broadcasting. When some geese brought down that airliner that had to ditch in the Hudson River in New York city, Fox News broadcast that these were CANADA geese, and as such they couldn't rule out a terrorist attack. (?)

Gawd! These were geese doing what geese do naturally. They didn't have a terrorist agenda. Birds hit airplanes taking off and landing all the time. It's just that this time, they were BIG birds and they knocked out the plane's turbine engines.

Last edited by nestork : April 8th 13 at 07:38 PM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2013-04-08, The Daring Dufas wrote:

under your rock and ignore the world around you. ^_^

I'll take that to include dufases?

nb

My rock is bigger than your rock, neener, neener, neener! ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/8/2013 8:04 AM, JoeBro wrote:
7-year-old Nabbed on Felony BB Gun Charges
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/7-year-old-nabbed-on-felony-bb-gun-charges.html

Excellent! Clearly the kid is not smart enough to discharge a BB gun
safely so he got what he deserves. The parents should get some jail
time for being so irresponsible and giving the little **** a gun.

Like they say, "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 8, 1:04*pm, JoeBro wrote:
7-year-old Nabbed on Felony BB Gun Charges
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/7-year-old-nabbed-on...

His brain poisoned by the likes of Hollywood and Fox News.
His parents should be put in jail.

Probably too late for him now. He will be in jail before he reaches
his teens.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/9/2013 3:14 AM, harry wrote:
On Apr 8, 1:04 pm, JoeBro wrote:
7-year-old Nabbed on Felony BB Gun Charges
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/7-year-old-nabbed-on...

His brain poisoned by the likes of Hollywood and Fox News.
His parents should be put in jail.

Probably too late for him now. He will be in jail before he reaches
his teens.

But Cousin Harry, all Americans are given the Evil Virus injection at
birth as required by law. o_O

TDD