Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Welcome to Amerika

On 2013-04-08, The Daring Dufas wrote:

and a place called Ruby Ridge where the feds went completely out of
control.....

They also burned witches in Salem MA.

This may come as a shock to you, but life is not fair and is rife with
social and legal injustices. And you are correct, I don't watch the
news. I don't even watch TV. Why? Because jerks like Todd Wannabe
are more concerned about trifling news stories about lil' Sammy and
his harrowing almost-but-not-really abuse than they are about real
injustices like Monsanto and Bayer poisining the planet and killing
off the bees and trying to corner the World's food supply and our govt
selling us down the river to every corporate dirtbag company who can
afford a lobbyist. Why isn't Todd shouting that injustice from the
rooftops? Probably, cuz like you, he only crawls out from under his
rock to post lame off topic news stories in places where no one really
wants to hear his pointless drivel. Can you say "red-herring"?

nb