Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Occupy Amerika

We have no Hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8sX10_4

Best Regards
Tom.
--
http://fija.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 21:15:42 -0700, "azotic"
wrote:

We have no Hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8sX10_4

Thank you, Bob! deep, hearty laugh

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 10, 12:15*am, "azotic" wrote:
We have no Hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8sX10_4

Best Regards
Tom.
--http://fija.org/

Only ten years ago we still had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash and Steve Jobs.

Now we have no Hope, no Cash and no Jobs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

speff wrote:
On Oct 10, 12:15 am, "azotic" wrote:
We have no Hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8sX10_4

Best Regards
Tom.
--http://fija.org/

Only ten years ago we still had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash and Steve Jobs.

Now we have no Hope, no Cash and no Jobs.

I'm stealin' that to use as a tag line !!
--
Snag
Learning keeps