Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm a proud American, and this is one reason why

Proud American wrote in
:

I just want to say that there's been too much negativism around here,
and I'm pround to be an American.

No, you're not. You're HomeGuy, with a new ISP.

You really should seek psychiatric help for your obsession.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/15/2013 7:41 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
Proud American wrote in
:

I just want to say that there's been too much negativism around here,
and I'm pround to be an American.

No, you're not. You're HomeGuy, with a new ISP.

You really should seek psychiatric help for your obsession.

You beat me too it...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/15/2013 5:41 AM, Doug Miller wrote:
Proud American wrote in
:

I just want to say that there's been too much negativism around here,
and I'm pround to be an American.

No, you're not. You're HomeGuy, with a new ISP.

You really should seek psychiatric help for your obsession.

See the OT post I made about Internet Trolls. ^_^

TDD
Senior Member

And I'm proud to live in Canada.

But, I wouldn't really call myself a "Canadian". I'm what you guys would call a space alien, or an extraterrestrial or a "Martian" LOL!!! I live in Canada, but most of us would agree that to call me a "Canadian" would be a stretch. You see, I'm not your typical Canadian walking the streets and checking the coin return of every pay phone and vending machine for uncollected change. I have a job.

I like it here. Canadians make better beer, better hockey and better abducteees than Americans. And, Canada has the Aurora Borealis (the Northern Lights) so Canadians don't get all twisted out of shape if they see a light in the sky. And that makes my job easier.

Hey, do you know what we find funny? It's when you guys see a light in the sky that's darting all over the place, this way and that, then up and down and then it pops out of the dimension for a bit just to pop back in somewhere else a second later. You guys conclude the craft MUST be manned by an extraterrestrial intelligence because no airplane could do that. HELLO! What you're seeing isn't proof of extraterrestrial intelligence, it's proof the craft is being piloted by an extraterrestrial scatterbrain!

Anyhow, that business about the Mayan calander predicting the end of the world on December 22, 2012 was BS. We all know that now, but I coulda told you that in 2011.

Last edited by nestork : March 15th 13 at 06:40 PM

I'm a proud American, and this is one reason why US Judges are the enemy Home Repair 0 March 15th 13 11:32 AM
TOT; Proud Dad! Tim W[_2_] UK diy 1 December 1st 09 08:23 PM
TOT; Proud Dad! [email protected] UK diy 0 December 1st 09 08:23 PM
Private Banking Made Simple - because patsy wasted American Soldiers will just refuse to defend American values - Torture is a crime against God and Humanity. - Bush closed 911 investigations according to the FBI. Gunner Asch[_4_] Woodworking 0 February 9th 09 02:40 AM
American Only (was: charge an american device in Europe) Adrian Brentnall Electronics Repair 0 January 18th 05 08:14 AM