nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

And I'm proud to live in Canada.

But, I wouldn't really call myself a "Canadian". I'm what you guys would call a space alien, or an extraterrestrial or a "Martian" LOL!!! I live in Canada, but most of us would agree that to call me a "Canadian" would be a stretch. You see, I'm not your typical Canadian walking the streets and checking the coin return of every pay phone and vending machine for uncollected change. I have a job.

I like it here. Canadians make better beer, better hockey and better abducteees than Americans. And, Canada has the Aurora Borealis (the Northern Lights) so Canadians don't get all twisted out of shape if they see a light in the sky. And that makes my job easier.

Hey, do you know what we find funny? It's when you guys see a light in the sky that's darting all over the place, this way and that, then up and down and then it pops out of the dimension for a bit just to pop back in somewhere else a second later. You guys conclude the craft MUST be manned by an extraterrestrial intelligence because no airplane could do that. HELLO! What you're seeing isn't proof of extraterrestrial intelligence, it's proof the craft is being piloted by an extraterrestrial scatterbrain!

Anyhow, that business about the Mayan calander predicting the end of the world on December 22, 2012 was BS. We all know that now, but I coulda told you that in 2011.

Last edited by nestork : March 15th 13 at 06:40 PM