Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm a proud American, and this is one reason why

On Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:13:24 PM UTC-4, Proud American wrote:
I just want to say that there's been too much negativism around here,

and I'm pround to be an American. We have so much to be proud of. Our

system of gov't, our intelligence, wisdom, compassion and humanity. Our

laws, the effectiveness of our courts and our sense of fairness to each

other as we go about our jobs and daily lives.

You are a piece of **** and need to be destroyed. Peace sucks. Bring the goddamned war home to destroy the religious government and execute the Bush Cartels.
Reagan earned his bullet.

TOT; Proud Dad! Joseph Craine UK diy 4 December 1st 09 10:09 PM
TOT; Proud Dad! Lino expert UK diy 0 December 1st 09 07:51 PM
Private Banking Made Simple - because patsy wasted American Soldiers will just refuse to defend American values - Torture is a crime against God and Humanity. - Bush closed 911 investigations according to the FBI. Gunner Asch[_4_] Woodworking 0 February 9th 09 02:40 AM
Proud of myself T.Alan Kraus Metalworking 17 January 27th 06 05:35 PM
American Only (was: charge an american device in Europe) Adrian Brentnall Electronics Repair 0 January 18th 05 08:14 AM