Posted to alt.home.repair
US Judges are the enemy US Judges are the enemy is offline

Default I'm a proud American, and this is one reason why

On Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:13:24 PM UTC-4, Proud American wrote:
I just want to say that there's been too much negativism around here,

and I'm pround to be an American. We have so much to be proud of. Our

system of gov't, our intelligence, wisdom, compassion and humanity. Our

laws, the effectiveness of our courts and our sense of fairness to each

other as we go about our jobs and daily lives.

You are a piece of **** and need to be destroyed. Peace sucks. Bring the goddamned war home to destroy the religious government and execute the Bush Cartels.
Reagan earned his bullet.