Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Day the Earth Stood Still -

http://www.examiner.com/article/supe...th-stood-still

The 2013 Super Bowl power outage!!!

Will this impact future life on planet Earth? Do we even have a chance
to continue to exist? After all, the Super Bowl is the last frontier,
the last means of sanity on this planet to conquer the enemy without the
use of firearms and without bloodshed. Has one electrical component
taken away our future? Must we all relocate to another planet?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Web page comes with several pop up ads.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
http://www.examiner.com/article/supe...th-stood-still

The 2013 Super Bowl power outage!!!

Will this impact future life on planet Earth? Do we even have a chance
to continue to exist? After all, the Super Bowl is the last frontier,
the last means of sanity on this planet to conquer the enemy without the
use of firearms and without bloodshed. Has one electrical component
taken away our future? Must we all relocate to another planet?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 5, 5:06*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Web page comes with several pop up ads.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Does it ocme with instructions how not to top post?

snip

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 4, 2013 5:53:31 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Will this impact future life on planet Earth? Do we even have a chance
to continue to exist? After all, the Super Bowl is the last frontier,
the last means of sanity on this planet to conquer the enemy without the
use of firearms and without bloodshed. Has one electrical component
taken away our future? Must we all relocate to another planet?

Jeezus H. Effing Keerist in heaven above, can we dispense with the hysterics any time someone gets a little "literary" in their writing?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 5 Feb 2013 12:34:16 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Monday, February 4, 2013 5:53:31 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Will this impact future life on planet Earth? Do we even have a chance
to continue to exist? After all, the Super Bowl is the last frontier,
the last means of sanity on this planet to conquer the enemy without the
use of firearms and without bloodshed. Has one electrical component
taken away our future? Must we all relocate to another planet?

Jeezus H. Effing Keerist in heaven above, can we dispense with the hysterics

any time someone gets a little "literary" in their writing?

-------

What people dont understand is this:

You have to realize that this game is watched all over the planet! That
35 minute delay means that our calendars and clocks be off by 35 minutes
for all eternity due to this power outage.

Life will never be the same again. We have entered another dimension, or
at least another reality, where few of us will know how to exist.

Our scientists are hard at work trying to regain these 35 minutes, but
it's probably too late. Our lives have changed and can not be restored
to the way they were before the outage.

Begin preparations immediately, we may soon need to relocate to another
universe! Everyone will be required to exit at the same time, so please
be prepared when this day occurs in the very near future. Planet earth
will likely become uninhabitable very soon....

EARTH DAY The Ghost in The Machine Home Repair 5 April 26th 11 01:41 AM
Earth for new CU JTM UK diy 6 July 18th 10 09:52 PM
Earth the car? Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 41 December 19th 09 08:33 AM
Earth? The Medway Handyman UK diy 14 March 16th 08 07:32 PM
SWA earth Stephen Gower UK diy 10 October 21st 03 03:38 PM