Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dennisgauge@gmail.com is offline

Default The Day the Earth Stood Still -

On Monday, February 4, 2013 5:53:31 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Will this impact future life on planet Earth? Do we even have a chance
to continue to exist? After all, the Super Bowl is the last frontier,
the last means of sanity on this planet to conquer the enemy without the
use of firearms and without bloodshed. Has one electrical component
taken away our future? Must we all relocate to another planet?

Jeezus H. Effing Keerist in heaven above, can we dispense with the hysterics any time someone gets a little "literary" in their writing?