Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What kind of guns to use?

Everyone knows that handguns are for shooting a person's hands. But what
if you want to shoot another part of their body?
I've never heard of buttguns, footguns, bellyguns, headguns, navalguns,
penisguns, shoulderguns, or even kneeguns. All they sell are handguns.
That seems so limited!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:51:17 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Everyone knows that handguns are for shooting a person's hands. But what

if you want to shoot another part of their body?

I've never heard of buttguns, footguns, bellyguns, headguns, navalguns,

penisguns, shoulderguns, or even kneeguns. All they sell are handguns.

That seems so limited!

When going into combat against women I use a broadsword.