DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What kind of guns to use? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/352095-what-kind-guns-use.html)

[email protected] January 22nd 13 06:51 AM

What kind of guns to use?

Everyone knows that handguns are for shooting a person's hands. But what
if you want to shoot another part of their body?
I've never heard of buttguns, footguns, bellyguns, headguns, navalguns,
penisguns, shoulderguns, or even kneeguns. All they sell are handguns.
That seems so limited!

willshak January 22nd 13 03:19 PM

What kind of guns to use?

wrote the following on 1/22/2013 1:51 AM (ET):
Everyone knows that handguns are for shooting a person's hands. But what
if you want to shoot another part of their body?
I've never heard of buttguns, footguns, bellyguns, headguns, navalguns,

Navalguns are those things that used to be on warships in numbers that
brought fear to enemies.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

IGot2P January 22nd 13 04:05 PM

What kind of guns to use?

On 1/22/2013 12:51 AM, wrote:
Everyone knows that handguns are for shooting a person's hands. But what
if you want to shoot another part of their body?
I've never heard of buttguns, footguns, bellyguns, headguns, navalguns,
penisguns, shoulderguns, or even kneeguns. All they sell are handguns.
That seems so limited!

Use a SA handgun that you have to "cock".

Pavel314[_2_] January 23rd 13 02:55 AM

What kind of guns to use?

On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:51:17 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Everyone knows that handguns are for shooting a person's hands. But what

if you want to shoot another part of their body?

I've never heard of buttguns, footguns, bellyguns, headguns, navalguns,

penisguns, shoulderguns, or even kneeguns. All they sell are handguns.

That seems so limited!

When going into combat against women I use a broadsword.