Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,alt.tv.emergency,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I miss Detroit!

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM
Subject: Fw: A little Detroit humor?

I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I
saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that
read, "I miss Detroit ."

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot
out two of the tires and left a note that read,
"I hope this helps!"

__._,_.___

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully
Featured

__,_._,___

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,alt.tv.emergency,rec.crafts.metalworking

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM

I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I
saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that
read, "I miss Detroit ."

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot
out two of the tires and left a note that read,
"I hope this helps!"

don't forget the catalytic converter.

the only way to keep stuff safe in that ******** is to put a "help wanted"
sign on it.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,alt.tv.emergency,rec.crafts.metalworking

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM

I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I
saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that
read, "I miss Detroit ."

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot
out two of the tires and left a note that read,
"I hope this helps!"

That's like the guy who would smash the car windows on parked cars that
had "Baby on Board" bumper stickers on hot days to make sure the baby
hadn't fallen under the seats and might die from heat exhaustion.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM

I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I
saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that
read, "I miss Detroit ."

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot
out two of the tires and left a note that read,
"I hope this helps!"

Brush up on your farmer jokes. Some financial hotshot wants to
farm inside the city limits of Detroit. The guy's name is John Hantz.
There are probably plenty of Mr. Haneys there to help.
A video for those too young to have seen high culture on TV.
http://tinyurl.com/b5esmnc

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:53:12 -0600, Dean Hoffman
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM

I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I
saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that
read, "I miss Detroit ."

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot
out two of the tires and left a note that read,
"I hope this helps!"

Brush up on your farmer jokes. Some financial hotshot wants to
farm inside the city limits of Detroit. The guy's name is John Hantz.
There are probably plenty of Mr. Haneys there to help.
A video for those too young to have seen high culture on TV.
http://tinyurl.com/b5esmnc

Crom knows there is now a ****load of acreage in Detroit to farm on.
Entire blocks and neighborhoods are available for damned little money.

In some cases $50 will get you whats left of a house and the land its
on. A guy could buy up an entire city block for under $1500, spend
another $15k to demolish the wreckage thats there and have a pretty
damned good farm going. Might want to put chain link and razor ribbon
though......

Gunner

1. Lie

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM

I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I
saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that
read, "I miss Detroit ."

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot
out two of the tires and left a note that read,
"I hope this helps!"

Brush up on your farmer jokes. Some financial hotshot wants to
farm inside the city limits of Detroit. The guy's name is John Hantz.
There are probably plenty of Mr. Haneys there to help.
A video for those too young to have seen high culture on TV.
http://tinyurl.com/b5esmnc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTQFtNLvcl8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRpG9CjjhWI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0exHajKA_bw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhwGHZ8lFO8

1. Lie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,alt.tv.emergency,rec.crafts.metalworking

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM

I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I
saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that
read, "I miss Detroit ."

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot
out two of the tires and left a note that read,
"I hope this helps!"

"Come back to Detroit, we missed you the first time".....

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Gunner wrote:

In some cases $50 will get you whats left of a house and the land its
on. A guy could buy up an entire city block for under $1500, spend
another $15k to demolish the wreckage thats there and have a pretty
damned good farm going. Might want to put chain link and razor ribbon
though......

Can't be any worse than keeping the deer out.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM

I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I
saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that
read, "I miss Detroit ."

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot
out two of the tires and left a note that read,
"I hope this helps!"

Brush up on your farmer jokes. Some financial hotshot wants to farm
inside the city limits of Detroit. The guy's name is John Hantz.
There are probably plenty of Mr. Haneys there to help.
A video for those too young to have seen high culture on TV.
http://tinyurl.com/b5esmnc

I miss Eva. She was the most beautiful and sanest of the Gabors.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY