Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
willshak willshak is offline

Default I miss Detroit!

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM
Subject: Fw: A little Detroit humor?

I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I
saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that
read, "I miss Detroit ."

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot
out two of the tires and left a note that read,
"I hope this helps!"

Brush up on your farmer jokes. Some financial hotshot wants to farm
inside the city limits of Detroit. The guy's name is John Hantz.
There are probably plenty of Mr. Haneys there to help.
A video for those too young to have seen high culture on TV.
http://tinyurl.com/b5esmnc

I miss Eva. She was the most beautiful and sanest of the Gabors.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY