Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'd like to turn my gun over to the police

I'd like to turn my gun over to the police.
This is a tough decision to make, but I know it's the right thing to do,
and it's patriotic. But I have to admit, I'm going to miss this old
gun. We've been together for at least 20 years now, thru thick and
thin. We've gotten quite close over the years. I know I'm really gonna
miss my old gun, and life wont be the same once it's gone. In fact life
is going to be much colder when it's gone, and my fuel bills are going
to be higher. I just dont know how I'll ever be able to apply another
tube of caulk without my trusty old caulking gun.....

This is a very sad day!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yeah, but they will give you twenty five bucks! Buy a warm coat, and a pair
of socks.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

FUN POLICE Dave UK diy 34 December 8th 08 04:19 PM
Full turn v 3/4 turn taps mo UK diy 9 November 3rd 08 02:52 AM
DIWANIYA - Gunmen killed two police officers and wounded another on Tuesday night in a drive-by shooting in the southern city of Diwaniya, 180 km (110 miles) south of Baghdad, police said BGKM Woodworking 0 March 15th 07 08:31 AM
GE 32" won't turn on. heard 3 beeps then clicking as if trying to turn on Pat Electronics Repair 1 September 8th 06 11:28 PM
Sony Model KV-32XBR48 slow turn on and flashing video for short period at turn on Ron Novini Electronics Repair 4 September 20th 03 12:10 AM