DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I'd like to turn my gun over to the police (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/351583-id-like-turn-my-gun-over-police.html)

[email protected] January 11th 13 09:44 AM

I'd like to turn my gun over to the police

I'd like to turn my gun over to the police.
This is a tough decision to make, but I know it's the right thing to do,
and it's patriotic. But I have to admit, I'm going to miss this old
gun. We've been together for at least 20 years now, thru thick and
thin. We've gotten quite close over the years. I know I'm really gonna
miss my old gun, and life wont be the same once it's gone. In fact life
is going to be much colder when it's gone, and my fuel bills are going
to be higher. I just dont know how I'll ever be able to apply another
tube of caulk without my trusty old caulking gun.....

This is a very sad day!!!!

Stormin Mormon[_7_] January 11th 13 12:50 PM

I'd like to turn my gun over to the police

Yeah, but they will give you twenty five bucks! Buy a warm coat, and a pair
of socks.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org