Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Order in which your guns will be taken away

Please cooperate and help America become Gun Free.

Officials will take away all guns belonging to American citizens
beginning this March of 2013. This will be done on a state by state
basis, in alphabetical order. Specially trained government agents,
trained by the U.S. Marines, will be searching every home, garage, shed,
barn, and all commercial business buildings throughout the United
States. Anyone residing or working in these buildings must allow this
search, or face arrest and prosecution. They are asking that people
voluntarily surrender their firearms when the agents arrive. Anyone
making physical threats against these agents will be shot on site.
Special gun sensors will be in use to locate any hidden guns within a
two mile radius.

This is a patriotic venture, and your American government wants you to
view it as such. They are not taking something away, they are giving
you patriotic responsibility. It's the right thing to do for your
country. All guns will be destroyed and the metals will be recycled.

Please cooperate and help America become Gun Free.

The ultimate goal is to eliminate all privately owned guns. Only law
enforcement and the military will have guns, and they will all be coded
with tracking devices which will be monitored by signals similar to GPS,
showing their exact location at all times, as well as heat sensors which
will indicate if and when the are fired.

This will take approximately one and one half years to complete. Here
is the list of states and the order the gun removal will be arranged.
You can turn in your guns sooner if you wish. Just take them to any
police station.

March 2013
# Alabama
# Alaska
# Arizona

April 2013
# Arkansas
# California
# Colorado

May 2013
# Connecticut
# Delaware
# District of Columbia

June 2013
# Florida
# Georgia
# Hawaii

July 2013
# Idaho
# Illinois
# Indiana

August 2013
# Iowa
# Kansas
# Kentucky

September 2013
# Louisiana
# Maine
# Maryland

October 2013
# Massachusetts
# Michigan
# Minnesota

November 2013
# Mississippi
# Missouri
# Montana

December 2013
# Nebraska
# Nevada
# New Hampshire

January 2014
# New Jersey
# New Mexico
# New York

February 2014
# North Carolina
# North Dakota
# Ohio

March 2014
# Oklahoma
# Oregon
# Pennsylvania

April 2014
# Rhode Island
# South Carolina
# South Dakota

May 2014
# Tennessee
# Texas
# Utah

June 2014
# Vermont
# Virginia
# Washington

July 2014
# West Virginia
# Wisconsin
# Wyoming

Posted to alt.home.repair

"confiscating guns" is a variety things
physically impossible
a scare tactic by guns owners [i am one]
political
not going to happen

it would be harder than deporting all illegal aliens

1930's Germany is simply not comparable to the USA today
that's simply another scare tactic

marc
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:46:21 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

Darn it, someone came in last night and stole all my guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Darn it, someone came in last night and stole all my guns.

You're lucky. Now they won't be turned in.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 10, 10:36*am, marco wrote:
"confiscating guns" is a variety things
physically impossible
a scare tactic by guns owners [i am one]
political
not going to happen

it would be harder than deporting all illegal aliens

1930's Germany is simply not comparable to the USA today
that's simply another scare tactic

marc

1930's Germany was not the USA of 1850 either. Or of even Gemany
in 1920. So what?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:55:05 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

[...]

Shucks, I didn't think you'd notice. I also helped myself to some
beer in your refrig before I left g.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:29:59 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

******** Clip Silliness ********

Molon labe

""Come and take them". It is a classical expression of defiance
reportedly spoken by King Leonidas I in response to the Persian army's
demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of
Thermopylae. "
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:06:54 -0600, Doug
wrote:

No, I just wanted to rub out all the "crazy" gun owners. I think they
know who they are from the rest.

Crazy people are not allowed to own guns. A person under mental
treatment can in fact, own a gun.

What "crazy gun owners" are you talking about?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

No, I just wanted to rub out all the "crazy" gun owners. I think they
know who they are from the rest.

Crazy people are not allowed to own guns. A person under mental
treatment can in fact, own a gun.

What "crazy gun owners" are you talking about?

Don't get me started.....
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

No, I just wanted to rub out all the "crazy" gun owners. I think they
know who they are from the rest.

Crazy people are not allowed to own guns. A person under mental
treatment can in fact, own a gun.

What "crazy gun owners" are you talking about?

Don't get me started.....

I take that as a no answer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I suggest they start with Texas......

That way there won't be any government agents left to
bother gun owners in the other states.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:39:42 -0800 (PST), Robert
wrote:

I suggest they start with Texas......

That way there won't be any government agents left to
bother gun owners in the other states.

It took me a minute, but I got it.

taken from *Jerry* in Texas
"Legislators in Texas, the biggest energy producer among U.S. states,
will begin deliberating its next two-year budget with a surplus
forecast today to match an $8.8 billion record set in 2007."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-07/texas-starts-budget-debate-flush-with-energy-boom-cash.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I suggest they start with Texas......

That way there won't be any government agents left to
bother gun owners in the other states.

BTW, Each Red Dot Shows the Location of a Gun Owner in Texas.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1463117

thanks Jerry
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

No, I just wanted to rub out all the "crazy" gun owners. I think they
know who they are from the rest.

Crazy people are not allowed to own guns. A person under mental
treatment can in fact, own a gun.

What "crazy gun owners" are you talking about?

Don't get me started.....

I take that as a no answer.

That's all "Doug" has. Even when he does answer, it's no answer. He
just shoots blanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I suggest they start with Texas......

That way there won't be any government agents left to
bother gun owners in the other states.

Clinton had a dry run in Waco. Didn't end well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I suggest they start with Texas......

That way there won't be any government agents left to
bother gun owners in the other states.

Clinton had a dry run in Waco. Didn't end well.

Feds were all over Ruby Ridge.

Posted to alt.home.repair

It won't happen soon because the Army first needs to go to the livestock
areas and shoot any pig that cannot fly. ww

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 07:36:48 -0800 (PST), marco
wrote:

"confiscating guns" is a variety things
physically impossible
a scare tactic by guns owners [i am one]

I'd like to help you out. Rather than waiting for these agents to come
get your guns, send me the guns..... I'll make sure they are sent to
the government agents as soon as I get them. Of course I'll test them
first to make sure they are in working order and fire accurately, and
all of that sort of thing, before I hand them over. I would not want
the government agents to get guns that are not in perfect working order.
However, if they are not precisely 100% accurate, it might take me 4 or
5 years to adjust them.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:36:36 -0600, Doug
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:40:43 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 23:38:35 -0600, Doug
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 23:52:03 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:37:59 -0600, Doug
wrote:

wrote:

No, I just wanted to rub out all the "crazy" gun owners. I think they
know who they are from the rest.

Crazy people are not allowed to own guns. A person under mental
treatment can in fact, own a gun.

What "crazy gun owners" are you talking about?

Don't get me started.....

I take that as a no answer.

That's all "Doug" has. Even when he does answer, it's no answer. He
just shoots blanks.

Sure...

We agree on something.

Not really but if that makes you happy or feel better than me, yes.

Well, I suppose the fact that you can only shoot blanks does make me
feel better about the world. Now if all lefties could only shoot
blanks, we'd be fine.

Think about this meanwhile while you are happy.... Supreme Court
Justice Scalia thinks the 2nd Amendment doesn't mean with no
restrictions. And President Clinton while being a hunter in his
past, doesn't believe the 2nd Amendment is without restrictions.

Good Lord you're a stupid twit. We've already dragged your sorry ass
through this swamp once, yet you come back for more. Insanity is
doing the same thing, over and over, and expecting different results.
You *are* insane.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Just as I thought... when you can't defend, resort to name calling.
LOL...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Defend? Defend what? You've *never* posted anything that required
defense. However, you have posted proof that you're insane. ...and
won the newsgroup's stupid award for 2012.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yeah... same old crap. Resort to name calling again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Think about this meanwhile while you are happy.... Supreme Court
Justice Scalia thinks the 2nd Amendment doesn't mean with no
restrictions. And President Clinton while being a hunter in his
past, doesn't believe the 2nd Amendment is without restrictions.

The words of Scalia were soon lost when Otis McDonald won in Chicago.

Try again. There are no restrictions on the 2nd Amendment. Wake up!

I see Hillary Clinton received a gifted helmet after her return from
an immaculate concussion..

Check with the CCN legal desk.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Think about this meanwhile while you are happy.... Supreme Court
Justice Scalia thinks the 2nd Amendment doesn't mean with no
restrictions. And President Clinton while being a hunter in his
past, doesn't believe the 2nd Amendment is without restrictions.

The words of Scalia were soon lost when Otis McDonald won in Chicago.

Try again. There are no restrictions on the 2nd Amendment. Wake up!

I see Hillary Clinton received a gifted helmet after her return from
an immaculate concussion..

Check with the CCN legal desk.

No need. A Supreme Court Justice is good enough.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

No name calling. Just the facts. Sorry if they offend you, you *are*
an idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

There's an old saying ... takes one to know one. Now what?
Let's see, I have a President, Ex-President, at least one Supreme
Court Justice, NY Govenor, the Giffords (who own guns too)... seem
to agree with me. Yeah I'm an idiot ... LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Think about this meanwhile while you are happy.... Supreme Court
Justice Scalia thinks the 2nd Amendment doesn't mean with no
restrictions. And President Clinton while being a hunter in his
past, doesn't believe the 2nd Amendment is without restrictions.

The words of Scalia were soon lost when Otis McDonald won in Chicago.

Try again. There are no restrictions on the 2nd Amendment. Wake up!

I see Hillary Clinton received a gifted helmet after her return from
an immaculate concussion..

Check with the CCN legal desk.

No need. A Supreme Court Justice is good enough.

Was that Associate Justice Kennedy?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 00:40:07 -0600, Doug
wrote:

Let's see, I have a President, Ex-President, at least one Supreme
Court Justice, NY Govenor, the Giffords (who own guns too)... seem
to agree with me. Yeah I'm an idiot ... LOL

Are your saying idiots are agreeing with idiots (except for the
Giffords)?

That leaves you with:

The Pharaoh

The guy that never had sexual relations with "that woman"

A crazy NY Governor (it runs in his family DNA)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

IKWYABWAI is the only argument you lefties have ever had. I knew it
was time for you to bring it out.

Let's see, I have a President, Ex-President, at least one Supreme
Court Justice, NY Govenor, the Giffords (who own guns too)... seem
to agree with me. Yeah I'm an idiot ... LOL

I never said you were the only idiot. You really *are* an idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Think about this meanwhile while you are happy.... Supreme Court
Justice Scalia thinks the 2nd Amendment doesn't mean with no
restrictions. And President Clinton while being a hunter in his
past, doesn't believe the 2nd Amendment is without restrictions.

The words of Scalia were soon lost when Otis McDonald won in Chicago.

Try again. There are no restrictions on the 2nd Amendment. Wake up!

I see Hillary Clinton received a gifted helmet after her return from
an immaculate concussion..

Check with the CCN legal desk.

No need. A Supreme Court Justice is good enough.

You usual lies. You find one who agrees with you so the rest can be
ignored. ...all the "facts" needed. You *are* a moron.