Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_16_] Doug[_16_] is offline

Default Order in which your guns will be taken away

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:55:05 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:46:21 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Please cooperate and help America become Gun Free.

Officials will take away all guns belonging to American citizens

beginning this March of 2013. This will be done on a state by state

basis, in alphabetical order. Specially trained government agents,

trained by the U.S. Marines, will be searching every home, garage, shed,

barn, and all commercial business buildings throughout the United

States. Anyone residing or working in these buildings must allow this

search, or face arrest and prosecution. They are asking that people

voluntarily surrender their firearms when the agents arrive. Anyone

making physical threats against these agents will be shot on site.

Special gun sensors will be in use to locate any hidden guns within a

two mile radius.

This is a patriotic venture, and your American government wants you to

view it as such. They are not taking something away, they are giving

you patriotic responsibility. It's the right thing to do for your

country. All guns will be destroyed and the metals will be recycled.

Please cooperate and help America become Gun Free.

The ultimate goal is to eliminate all privately owned guns. Only law

enforcement and the military will have guns, and they will all be coded

with tracking devices which will be monitored by signals similar to GPS,

showing their exact location at all times, as well as heat sensors which

will indicate if and when the are fired.

This will take approximately one and one half years to complete. Here

is the list of states and the order the gun removal will be arranged.

You can turn in your guns sooner if you wish. Just take them to any

police station.

March 2013

# Alabama

# Alaska

# Arizona

April 2013

# Arkansas

# California

# Colorado

May 2013

# Connecticut

# Delaware

# District of Columbia

June 2013

# Florida

# Georgia

# Hawaii

July 2013

# Idaho

# Illinois

# Indiana

August 2013

# Iowa

# Kansas

# Kentucky

September 2013

# Louisiana

# Maine

# Maryland

October 2013

# Massachusetts

# Michigan

# Minnesota

November 2013

# Mississippi

# Missouri

# Montana

December 2013

# Nebraska

# Nevada

# New Hampshire

January 2014

# New Jersey

# New Mexico

# New York

February 2014

# North Carolina

# North Dakota

# Ohio

March 2014

# Oklahoma

# Oregon

# Pennsylvania

April 2014

# Rhode Island

# South Carolina

# South Dakota

May 2014

# Tennessee

# Texas

# Utah

June 2014

# Vermont

# Virginia

# Washington

July 2014

# West Virginia

# Wisconsin

# Wyoming

Darn it, someone came in last night and stole all my guns.

Shucks, I didn't think you'd notice. I also helped myself to some
beer in your refrig before I left g.