Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How many guns are out there...really?

"Frank" wrote in message
On 12/27/2009 2:50 PM, Jeff M wrote:
More than enough, plus maintenance kits and plenty of ammunition.

The stock answer is more than I need but less than I want

A man can't have too many guns. With women, it's shoes.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:45:38 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Frank" wrote in message
On 12/27/2009 2:50 PM, Jeff M wrote:
More than enough, plus maintenance kits and plenty of ammunition.

The stock answer is more than I need but less than I want

A man can't have too many guns. With women, it's shoes.

Steve

Hell yes! My ex has more shoes than I have guns by a significant
number!! Closets full! Bins full! Bags full! Shoes she bought, wore
once then never wore again!

Thankfully..she buys em at the second hand store..cringe..I
think...cringe......

Gunner, not sure if he really wants to know or not......brrrrrrr

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766

How many guns are out there...really? Steve B[_3_] Metalworking 0 December 28th 09 05:44 AM
OT (Guns) Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 67 October 13th 09 08:23 PM
GUNS No Name Metalworking 0 April 19th 09 12:38 PM
ail guns....when to use SBH[_2_] Home Repair 3 April 13th 09 01:55 AM
If Guns Were Outlawed, Only Bad Dogs Would Have Guns Joe Metalworking 0 September 9th 04 07:50 PM