Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do Not Purchase Eset NOD32 Antivirus Software

On 12/31/2013 9:41 PM, gregz wrote:
Fred Smit wrote:
Defender is not a real time protection and will seldom be able to find,
let alone fix viruses malware. It is too little ..too late.

If Microsoft would be held liable for the garbage they produced and the
millions in lost revenue they would offer product that would be near impossible to corrupt.

Had my share of troubles with nortons or symantec. My laptop would not
boot. Works now after taking off comcast essentials. I loaded Microsoft
security essentials. Time will tell. There is still a remnant of nortons I
can't get rid of.

Greg

I'll install MS anti virus for most folks but It was unable to handle
the 2.5 million files on my main machine so I'm trying different AV
programs. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2013 8:05 PM, Fred Smit wrote:
Spybod is free and works well

I run Linux . It is faultless and practically impossible to infect.

Linux is OK but it's like the ugly girl no one want's to screw. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

i agree!!!!!!!!!