Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, A Gift For My British Friend Harry

Harry, I saw some funny wacky stuff coming out of England today that
struck me a very funny. Happy Holidays! ^_^

http://preview.tinyurl.com/c4zydmt

http://preview.tinyurl.com/cjlk8g3

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 21, 8:27*pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
Harry, I saw some funny wacky stuff coming out of England today that
struck me a very funny. Happy Holidays! ^_^

http://preview.tinyurl.com/c4zydmt

http://preview.tinyurl.com/cjlk8g3

TDD

Well happy holidays yourself Duf!
I see you survived the apocalypse and no-one has shot you yet.

I reckon that lot is on drugs.
They need to get a proper job.
If they can find one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
Harry, I saw some funny wacky stuff coming out of England today that
struck me a very funny. Happy Holidays! ^_^

http://preview.tinyurl.com/c4zydmt

http://preview.tinyurl.com/cjlk8g3

TDD

The Druid lot are total fakes. Shysters.
The Romans killed the real ones off 2,000 years ago.
They made a special expedition to achieve this.

Nothing is known about them except they were based in Anglesey in the
UK
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglesey#History