Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Today is our last day on Earth

Today is our last day on Earth!
Tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the world will end.
This is a list of the times the end will occur in North America, as well
as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (GMT / UTC)

Be sure your clocks are set accurately.

Times are in STANDARD TIME.
If you're location uses another form of time, convert accordingly.

11:11am GMT/UTC
6:11am Eastern standard time
5:11am Central standard time
4:11am Mountain standard time
3:11am Pacific standard time
2:11am Alaskan standard time
1:11am Hawaii standard time

Good luck!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:25:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Today is our last day on Earth! Tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the world will end. This is a list of the times the end will occur in North America, as well as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (GMT / UTC) Be sure your clocks are set accurately. Times are in STANDARD TIME. If you're location uses another form of time, convert accordingly. 11:11am GMT/UTC 6:11am Eastern standard time 5:11am Central standard time 4:11am Mountain standard time 3:11am Pacific standard time 2:11am Alaskan standard time 1:11am Hawaii standard time Good luck!

In case we're still here on Saturday, you might want to pick up one of these:

http://www.snorgtees.com/i-survived-...yan-apocalypse
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 20, 3:25*pm, wrote:
Today is our last day on Earth!
Tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the world will end.
This is a list of the times the end will occur in North America, as well
as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (GMT / UTC)

Be sure your clocks are set accurately.

Times are in STANDARD TIME.
If you're location uses another form of time, convert accordingly.

11:11am *GMT/UTC
*6:11am Eastern standard time
*5:11am Central standard time
*4:11am Mountain standard time
*3:11am Pacific standard time
*2:11am Alaskan standard time
*1:11am Hawaii standard time

Good luck!

Well you better start making your confessions.
Did you ever lech after your schoolteacher?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 20, 3:47*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:31:30 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

Today is our last day on Earth!
Tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the world will end.
This is a list of the times the end will occur in North America, as well
as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (GMT / UTC)

Be sure your clocks are set accurately.

How did you decide this. Since it is Mayan, shouldn't the time of end of
the world be based on midnight in the time zone that encompasses the
ruins of the temple?

My wife told me I should take the day off because it was our last. *I
responded that 1) I'm not Mayan and 2) If they're so smart, what
happened to them? *Seems they had the end of their calendar a few
(tens) of centuries off.

They are still here. They live mostly in Mexico.
They still speak Mayan and do Mayan stuff.
You can go see them any time you like.

But then one of them may have dug your garden.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Today is our last day on Earth!
Tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the world will end.
This is a list of the times the end will occur in North America, as well
as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (GMT / UTC)

Be sure your clocks are set accurately.

Times are in STANDARD TIME.
If you're location uses another form of time, convert accordingly.

11:11am GMT/UTC
6:11am Eastern standard time
5:11am Central standard time
4:11am Mountain standard time
3:11am Pacific standard time
2:11am Alaskan standard time
1:11am Hawaii standard time

Good luck!

Please e mail me all your bank account numbers, credit card numbers, routing
numbers, passwords, etc.

I have an aluminum foil bunker, and I will survive. I promise to enter your
name on a monument to mankind, the size and promininence of said name
depending on your contribution. Hurry. Don't wait.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Today is our last day on Earth!
Tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the world will end.
This is a list of the times the end will occur in North America, as well
as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (GMT / UTC)

Be sure your clocks are set accurately.

Times are in STANDARD TIME.
If you're location uses another form of time, convert accordingly.

11:11am GMT/UTC
6:11am Eastern standard time
5:11am Central standard time
4:11am Mountain standard time
3:11am Pacific standard time
2:11am Alaskan standard time
1:11am Hawaii standard time

Good luck!

Everything you need to know...

http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essent...-december-2012

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 09:36:57 -0800 (PST), Pavel314
wrote:

The Mayans not smart? They invented mayonnaise, didn't they?

Wow, best line this month!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12-20-2012 14:04, Kurt Ullman wrote:
This is really important to me since it would be VERY embarassing to be
the only person left on earth because I got the time confused.

If a fellow blushes in the Yucatan, and nobody sees him,
is he embarrassed?

--
Wes Groleau

After the christening of his baby brother in church, Jason sobbed
all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him
three times what was wrong. Finally, the boy replied, €œThat preacher
said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I wanted to
stay with you guys."
Posted to alt.home.repair

That, or "call in dead".

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote:

The Mayans not smart? They invented mayonnaise, didn't they?

Wow, best line this month!

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , devnull
wrote:

On 12/20/2012 10:25 AM, wrote:
Today is our last day on Earth!
Tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the world will end.

Not true, I saw a 2013 calendar on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/2013-Mayan-Cal.../dp/0615692044

Those Mayans just wanted to squeeze a little extra money out of the
world before it went it away. Nicely played, Mayans.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

Posted to alt.home.repair

Since today is the last day, I wish to express my
love and concern for all of you. You have been
wonderful to me, and I hope to see you on the other
side. Please remember to pray for me, and read the
Book of Mormon. This may be my last message.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
Today is our last day on Earth!
Tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the world will end.
This is a list of the times the end will occur in North America, as well
as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (GMT / UTC)

Be sure your clocks are set accurately.

Times are in STANDARD TIME.
If you're location uses another form of time, convert accordingly.

11:11am GMT/UTC
6:11am Eastern standard time
5:11am Central standard time
4:11am Mountain standard time
3:11am Pacific standard time
2:11am Alaskan standard time
1:11am Hawaii standard time

Good luck!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/21/2012 9:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Since today is the last day, I wish to express my
love and concern for all of you. You have been
wonderful to me, and I hope to see you on the other
side. Please remember to pray for me, and read the
Book of Mormon. This may be my last message.

Do you promise? ROTFLMAO ^_^

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sigh. Remember when you were about five, and you were stealing all my toys
and I cried all night? I kept kicking the end of the bed and swore I'd get
even with you, and the bed collapsed, and you laughed and laughed? Mom came
in and spanked me, and I cried some more? Well, since it's the end of the
world, now I can tell you what I really think. You're a stinky doo doo head.
So there!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 12/21/2012 9:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Since today is the last day, I wish to express my
love and concern for all of you. You have been
wonderful to me, and I hope to see you on the other
side. Please remember to pray for me, and read the
Book of Mormon. This may be my last message.

Do you promise? ROTFLMAO ^_^

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote

Please remember to pray for me, and read the
Book of Mormon. This may be my last message.

Promises, promises...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12-21-2012 18:45, David Kaye wrote:
Your problem is that YOU BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR PROBLEMS.

Your problem is you need new glasses so you can see his tongue pushing
out his cheek.

--
Wes Groleau

€œA miracle is a violation of the laws of nature, and as a
firm and unalterable experience has established these laws,
the proof against a miracle, from the very nature of the fact,
is as entire as could possibly be imagined.€
€” David Hume, age 37
€œThere's no such thing of that, 'cause I never heard of it.€
€” Becky Groleau, age 4

Earth for new CU JTM UK diy 6 July 18th 10 09:52 PM
Earth the car? Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 41 December 19th 09 08:33 AM
Easy Plug & Play System. Start Today - Profit Today! //www.online-jobs-4u.page.tl leena Home Ownership 1 August 26th 08 10:38 PM
Earth? The Medway Handyman UK diy 14 March 16th 08 07:32 PM
SWA earth Stephen Gower UK diy 10 October 21st 03 03:38 PM