Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Today is our last day on Earth

Since today is the last day, I wish to express my
love and concern for all of you. You have been
wonderful to me, and I hope to see you on the other
side. Please remember to pray for me, and read the
Book of Mormon. This may be my last message.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
Today is our last day on Earth!
Tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the world will end.
This is a list of the times the end will occur in North America, as well
as Greenwich mean time / Universal Time (GMT / UTC)

Be sure your clocks are set accurately.

Times are in STANDARD TIME.
If you're location uses another form of time, convert accordingly.

11:11am GMT/UTC
6:11am Eastern standard time
5:11am Central standard time
4:11am Mountain standard time