Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet Closed

I was driving down the highway when I saw a sign on the side of the road
by a state operated wayside. The sign read: TOILET CLOSED - WILL REOPEN
MARCH 15. Damn, it's December 18. I dont think I can hold it that
long!!! That's 88 days......

I guess the only solution is to contact my state Governor and file a
complaint, with the following words:

Dear (name of governor)

I saw this sign located on the side of Hwy _____, which reads: TOILET
CLOSED - WILL REOPEN MARCH 15. Today is December 18. I'm sorry, but I
can not hold it that long. Therefore, you can expect a pile of human
feces on the State Capitol steps sometime soon. Please provide a roll
of toilet paper. If you prefer, I'll can dump my load on your desk, if
you leave the door unlocked, and provide the toilet paper.

Sincerely,
name ________

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've seen a lot of jokes on this list. I should
laugh, one of the jokes should be funny. But,
not one pun in ten did.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ken" wrote in message ...
wrote:

My guess is he "Won't give a ****." Pun intended.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Under pressure, too.

For relief, would you need a spray can?

Eew, du toiletye?

Bottle crapper?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

MARCH 15. Damn, it's December 18.
I dont think I can hold it that
long!!! That's 88 days......

So you admit you're full of crap. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:16:37 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Under pressure, too.

For relief, would you need a spray can?

You must be referring to that spray on toilet paper in an aerosol can. I
heard that's a good product!

Well..I closed down another machine shop in So. Cal... Steve B[_13_] Metalworking 6 November 8th 11 06:15 AM
Myford closed Peter Parry UK diy 12 July 15th 11 09:42 AM
Closed Captioning Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 3 November 15th 09 02:02 AM
Alder Closed Form Kevin Miller Woodworking Plans and Photos 4 April 26th 07 07:06 PM
Keeping doors closed mike. buckley UK diy 2 October 24th 06 08:00 PM