Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Thieving americans rip almost all copper pipe from Newark church

It just doesn't end - does it?

The scale of how you are destroying, consuming yourselves like this.

The USA is a dead carcass, and the maggots are feeding on it.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2026197...-newark-church

Thieves have targeted a Newark church twice in the past month, causing
extensive damage by tearing out almost all of the copper piping in the
structure.

The Clinton Avenue Presbyterian Church has had to close its soup kitchen
because of a lack of heat and running water.

"It was devastating," church clerk Loretta Hazelwood said.

The pipers were cut to the furnace. The pipes were also cut to the
boiler and the thieves even tore out the water meter, leaving water
pouring into the basement.

"We don't have toilet facilities," Hazelwood said.

The nearly 100 year old church was stripped of nearly all of its copper
in the break-ins on Oct. 27th and Nov. 9th. The thieves got inside by
popping windows out of the frames.

Pastor Deborah Oosterbaan says the church will not be stopped from its
mission.

"In that mess we have in this church we are trying to find a message,"
Oosterbaan says, "that God's love can never be silenced."

Police have not made any arrests.

The church was also broken into last year and that led to the
cancellation of the Christmas services.

They plan to beef up security. They are waiting for the insurance
company to decide how much of the damage it will cover before
rebuilding.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 8:28:54 PM UTC-8, Nicolaus Coppernicus wrote:
[...]

How do you know the thieves were Americans?
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Dec 5, 4:28*am, Nicolaus Coppernicus
wrote:
[...]

Was it you "copper nick us"?
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

wrote:
[...]

I was wondering, Homo Guy?

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

In article ,
Nicolaus Coppernicus wrote:
It just doesn't end - does it?

The scale of how you are destroying, consuming yourselves like this.

The USA is a dead carcass, and the maggots are feeding on it.

Shouuldn't you be out clubbing baby seals today?

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Nicolaus Coppernicus wrote:
It just doesn't end - does it?

The scale of how you are destroying, consuming yourselves like this.

The USA is a dead carcass, and the maggots are feeding on it.

And exactly how, pray tell, do you know it was Americans that did the deed?

Church Uses Baby Monitor To Help Nab Suspected Copper Thieves Home Guy Home Repair 28 December 6th 11 04:44 AM
Attempted thieving pikey scum Grimly Curmudgeon UK diy 17 August 27th 11 10:44 PM
Thieving Scrotes Halmyre UK diy 14 August 10th 10 05:35 PM
Newark Delaware Equipment Auction-Assets of Chrysler / University ofDE Dave__67 Metalworking 4 January 17th 10 10:18 PM
How to Join Galvinized Pipe to Copper Pipe? Tom[_18_] Home Repair 16 August 3rd 08 01:13 PM