Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My Computer Changed The TIme By Itself

On 11-05-2012 02:05, David Kaye wrote:
Several years ago, Microsoft updated Windows XP with a free patch (I
understand Apple charged for it!) to change the DST rules. This is why when

That's not understanding. That's believing something improbable for no
good reason.

Apple provides updates at no charge, just like Microsoft.

Apple charges for new versions, just like Microsoft, only usually cheaper.

--
Wes Groleau

From the cowardice that shrinks from new truth,
From the laziness that is content with half-truths,
From the arrogance that thinks it knows all truth,
O God of Truth, deliver us.
--Leslie Dixon Weatherhead
--Rabbi Mordechai M. Kaplan
--ancient prayer
--unknown
--(no attempt at attribution)
(a thousand thanks to someone who can tell me who
really wrote it AND persuade me they're not making it up!)