Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Lessons from Sandy - buy kewl flashlights

http://www.amazon.com/SE-FL89020L-Si...pr_product_top

These first came out as "Jeep" lights. I bought one. Of
course it's directional, sort of. Point at the ceiling, and it
makes a good room light.

LED work in the cold, fluorescents might not.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 10/31/2012 6:17 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/SE-FL89020L-Si...pr_product_top

These first came out as "Jeep" lights. I bought one. Of
course it's directional, sort of. Point at the ceiling, and it
makes a good room light.

LED work in the cold, fluorescents might not.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Amazon lists over 9,000 LED flashlights.
Try one of each and report back to us.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

I've already started.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Frank"
wrote in message ...

Amazon lists over 9,000 LED flashlights.
Try one of each and report back to us.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 10/31/2012 5:17 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/SE-FL89020L-Si...pr_product_top

These first came out as "Jeep" lights. I bought one. Of
course it's directional, sort of. Point at the ceiling, and it
makes a good room light.

LED work in the cold, fluorescents might not.

I have an older version of that LED floodlight on my desk. I bought 2 of
them but a drunk got hold of one and tried to bend the bottom to
make the light straight. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

What did you think when you sobered up?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I have an older version of that LED floodlight on my desk. I bought 2 of
them but a drunk got hold of one and tried to bend the bottom to
make the light straight. O_o

TDD

Lessons from Sandy Stormin Mormon[_7_] Home Repair 208 November 9th 12 09:48 PM
kewl lampshade..... tom Woodworking 2 February 28th 12 07:49 PM
Kewl toy.. steamer Metalworking 1 January 26th 12 08:42 PM
Kewl website steamer Metalworking 2 December 27th 08 06:14 PM
Kewl new toy... steamer Woodturning 1 October 31st 06 02:31 AM