Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Hey Norman...

Is it true mormons wear special hairy underwear?
Some kinda long sleeved/legged garment designed to torment?
http://www.mormontopics.org/eng/garments?CID=30002

Yep. Seems to be true.
Weird eh?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2012 11:52 AM, harry wrote:
Is it true mormons wear special hairy underwear?
Some kinda long sleeved/legged garment designed to torment?
http://www.mormontopics.org/eng/garments?CID=30002

Yep. Seems to be true.
Weird eh?

I don't think it any more odd than the blocks of wood some of my Jewish
cousins may wear on their forehead or the vestments and funny hats worn
by Catholic priests or a nun's habit. Heck I have a cousin who is a
Southern Baptist evangelist and his bright white leisure suit and white
shoes cracked me up. Harry, being tolerant of someone's religion is not
a difficult thing to do unless the tenets of their faith command them to
convert you or kill you. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

That's profound. Love it!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

Anyone with a queen has a lot of balls to talk about people who dress
funny.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:56:18 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:17:52 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

harry *is* a queen, with no balls.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 22, 7:18*pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 10/22/2012 11:52 AM, harry wrote:

Is it true mormons wear special hairy underwear?
Some kinda long sleeved/legged garment designed to torment?
http://www.mormontopics.org/eng/garments?CID=30002

Yep. Seems to be true.
Weird eh?

I don't think it any more odd than the blocks of wood some of my Jewish
cousins may wear on their forehead or the vestments and funny hats worn
by Catholic priests or a nun's habit. Heck I have a cousin who is a
Southern Baptist evangelist and his bright white leisure suit and white
shoes cracked me up. Harry, being tolerant of someone's religion is not
a difficult thing to do unless the tenets of their faith command them to
convert you or kill you. ^_^

TDD

All religions are weird.
And the root of most evil.
If Romney gets it, you'll all be wearing hairy underwear.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 22, 9:40*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
That's profound. Love it!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

wrote in message

Anyone with a queen has a lot of balls to talk about people who dress
funny.

So are you wearing your hairy underwear right now?
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I don't think it any more odd than the blocks of wood some of my
Jewish cousins may wear on their forehead...

They're not blocks of wood (they're sometimes called phylacteries). They're
leather and contain scrolls of parchment. Written on these pieces of
parchment are four biblical passages. These boxes are donned on the forehead
and left arm during morning prayers to fullfill the commandment:

"And it shall be for a sign for you upon your hand, and for a memorial
between your eyes, that the law of the LORD may be in your mouth; for with a
strong hand did the LORD bring you out of Egypt." Exodus 13:9.

I don't know of any other religious regalia that can be traced to a biblical
command.

Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
[...]

You wear harry underwear don't you?

Or, is it your wife's?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 10/22/2012 11:52 AM, harry wrote:
Is it true mormons wear special hairy underwear?
Some kinda long sleeved/legged garment designed to torment?
http://www.mormontopics.org/eng/garments?CID=30002

Yep. Seems to be true.
Weird eh?

I don't think it any more odd than the blocks of wood some of my Jewish
cousins may wear on their forehead or the vestments and funny hats worn
by Catholic priests or a nun's habit. Heck I have a cousin who is a
Southern Baptist evangelist and his bright white leisure suit and white
shoes cracked me up. Harry, being tolerant of someone's religion is not
a difficult thing to do unless the tenets of their faith command them to
convert you or kill you. ^_^

TDD

Anyone with a queen has a lot of balls to talk about people who dress
funny.- Hide quoted text -

Queen? How about the wigs and dress of the members
of Parilament and judges?
Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
On 10/22/2012 11:52 AM, harry wrote:

Is it true mormons wear special hairy underwear?
Some kinda long sleeved/legged garment designed to torment?
http://www.mormontopics.org/eng/garments?CID=30002

Yep. Seems to be true.
Weird eh?

I don't think it any more odd than the blocks of wood some of my Jewish
cousins may wear on their forehead or the vestments and funny hats worn
by Catholic priests or a nun's habit. Heck I have a cousin who is a
Southern Baptist evangelist and his bright white leisure suit and white
shoes cracked me up. Harry, being tolerant of someone's religion is not
a difficult thing to do unless the tenets of their faith command them to
convert you or kill you. ^_^

TDD

All religions are weird.
And the root of most evil.

....and you top off the pack with a joker.

If Romney gets it, you'll all be wearing hairy underwear.

You're an idiot, but that's no news to anyone here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article 2c9ac9ed-e39d-451e-bfdf-
,
says...

Is it true mormons wear special hairy underwear?
Some kinda long sleeved/legged garment designed to torment?
http://www.mormontopics.org/eng/garments?CID=30002

Yep. Seems to be true.
Weird eh?

Well following is a picture of this Mormon Underwear...
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...0underwear.jpg

Notice that for the men, the "tool compartment" is especially LARGE!

Also note that Mormons in history had not one wife, but several!

So perhaps Mormon men are "blessed" down there and therefor need an
extra large storage compartment?

Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
[...]

When I was a younger man, I would often let out a howl while taking off
my underwear because my body hair was getting caught in it and getting
pulled out. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/23/2012 7:30 AM, HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I don't think it any more odd than the blocks of wood some of my
Jewish cousins may wear on their forehead...

They're not blocks of wood (they're sometimes called phylacteries). They're
leather and contain scrolls of parchment. Written on these pieces of
parchment are four biblical passages. These boxes are donned on the forehead
and left arm during morning prayers to fullfill the commandment:

"And it shall be for a sign for you upon your hand, and for a memorial
between your eyes, that the law of the LORD may be in your mouth; for with a
strong hand did the LORD bring you out of Egypt." Exodus 13:9.

I don't know of any other religious regalia that can be traced to a biblical
command.

My ignorance of the religion of my Jewish relatives showing again. I
once asked one of my cousins if the little prayer thingy by the front
door repelled Jehovah Witness pests who went door to door. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Puh...leeezzz..... TMI.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

When I was a younger man, I would often let out a howl while taking off
my underwear because my body hair was getting caught in it and getting
pulled out. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

I wonder if that did help? Never know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezuzah
Some friends of mine are Jewish. I'll have
to share your comment, see if they think it
is funny.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

My ignorance of the religion of my Jewish relatives showing
again. I once asked one of my cousins if the little prayer
thingy by the front door repelled Jehovah Witness pests
who went door to door. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Even with 50,000 or more missionaries out there,
and a couple authorized web sites, plenty folks are
ignorant about Mormons. I live with it.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/23/2012 11:39 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Puh...leeezzz..... TMI.

You've never pulled off a T shirt and felt the sting of hair coming out
with it? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/23/2012 11:44 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Even with 50,000 or more missionaries out there,
and a couple authorized web sites, plenty folks are
ignorant about Mormons. I live with it.

I've never had a Mormon try to force their faith on me or threaten my
life if I didn't convert to their religion. Unfortunately there is a
religion that does exactly that and too many people are bowing to them. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

I used to have hair on my head. But, that was decades ago.

Christopher Baldy Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 10/23/2012 11:39 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Puh...leeezzz..... TMI.

You've never pulled off a T shirt and felt the sting of hair coming out
with it? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Very high on the bow list, is our ostensibly
Christian Bho, the POTUS. He keeps violating
the "no other gods before me [God the Father,
and Jesus Christ the Son]".

I've met a couple JW who were pushy, but not
threatening.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I've never had a Mormon try to force their faith on me
or threaten my life if I didn't convert to their religion.
Unfortunately there is a religion that does exactly that
and too many people are bowing to them. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

A friend of mine's father had just returned from the
overnight shift at the factory. A couple JW came
a'knocking. He assured them he was about to go to
bed.

They asked if his eternal salvation was worth some
sleep.

He replied yes. Give me your home number, I'll phone
during my 3 AM break.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 23, 4:58*pm, Bill wrote:
In article 2c9ac9ed-e39d-451e-bfdf-
,
says...

Is it true mormons wear special hairy underwear?
Some kinda long sleeved/legged garment designed to torment?
http://www.mormontopics.org/eng/garments?CID=30002

Yep. Seems to be true.
Weird eh?

Well following is a picture of this Mormon Underwear...http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...0underwear.jpg

Notice that for the men, the "tool compartment" is especially LARGE!

Also note that Mormons in history had not one wife, but several!

So perhaps Mormon men are "blessed" down there and therefor need an
extra large storage compartment?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codpiece
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

Well, it does do that. But again, it's a Biblical injunction from
Deuteronomy 6:9 to post the words from the Shema "... upon the doorposts of
your house." Sages writing in the Talmud goe into a significant debate as to
whether the mezuzah (the box containing the scroll) should be horizontal or
vertical. Eventually, they compromised by mandating the mezuzah to be
installed diagonlly.

Regrettably, a mezuzah does not deter Mormons. Mormons think they are Jewish
and want all Jews to become Mormans.

Van Norman 50V Collets FS Friend_of_a_friend Metalworking 0 September 25th 07 10:22 AM
OT. Norman Kember john UK diy 8 December 10th 05 07:20 PM
An FYI on (JustCallMe Norman) [email protected] Home Repair 3 January 1st 05 03:53 PM
Van Norman literature available Orrin Iseminger Metalworking 0 October 29th 03 04:36 PM
Van Norman #12 milling machine Wayne Makowicki Metalworking 1 October 14th 03 04:28 AM