Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Hey Norman...

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:56:18 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:17:52 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 10/22/2012 11:52 AM, harry wrote:
Is it true mormons wear special hairy underwear?
Some kinda long sleeved/legged garment designed to torment?
http://www.mormontopics.org/eng/garments?CID=30002

Yep. Seems to be true.
Weird eh?

I don't think it any more odd than the blocks of wood some of my Jewish
cousins may wear on their forehead or the vestments and funny hats worn
by Catholic priests or a nun's habit. Heck I have a cousin who is a
Southern Baptist evangelist and his bright white leisure suit and white
shoes cracked me up. Harry, being tolerant of someone's religion is not
a difficult thing to do unless the tenets of their faith command them to
convert you or kill you. ^_^

TDD

Anyone with a queen has a lot of balls to talk about people who dress
funny.

harry *is* a queen, with no balls.