Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default CT woman arrested for DUI - drunk half a bottle of hand sanitizer

You krazy americans.

Cooking meth in your pants was strange enough.

Now it's drinking hand sanitizer.

==========================

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2012...and-sanitizer/

MIDDLETOWN, Conn. (CBS Connecticut) — A Middletown woman is accused of
driving drunk after drinking a half a bottle of hand sanitizer.

According to The Middletown Press, police say 36-year-old Jennifer
Wilcox lost control of her car on Oct. 5, almost crashing into another
vehicle.

Officers arrested her after she failed a field sobriety test, blowing a
blood alcohol level of .17. Wilcox “admitted to drinking one half of a
bottle of hand sanitizer,” police told the Press.

Wilcox told WTNH-TV that she drank the bottle of hand sanitizer on her
own merit.

“I just saw it there so I drank it,” Wilcox told the station.

WTNH reports that Wilcox drank the equivalent of 32 shots of vodka.

“It’s the same alcohol in beer, in wine and Jack Daniels, however, it is
more concentrated,” Dr. Danyal Ibrahim said of St. Francis Hospital told
the station.

Wilcox was charged with driving under the influence and was released on
$500 bond.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

New one on me. Had to Google it. Yikes, this stuff is 140 proof.

Dave M.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

http://www.kevinbondelli.com/wp-cont...4/MIMITWHS.jpg

--
Bert
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Han Han is offline

Bert wrote in news:XnsA0EFC1F25D082VeebleFetzer@
216.250.188.141:

In Al Kayhall wrote:

Now it's drinking hand sanitizer.

http://www.kevinbondelli.com/wp-cont...4/MIMITWHS.jpg

German driver was stopped near the Dutch German border for erratic driving.
They found an empty 1 pound box of "rumbonen" on the passenger seat. He
had finished the box within an hour, driving from The Hague.
http://tinyurl.com/caze9h5
A pound of these delicious candies probably contains several drinks worth
of rum.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 10/17/2012 11:31 AM, David L. Martel wrote:
New one on me. Had to Google it. Yikes, this stuff is 140 proof.

Dave M.

My late roommate was an alcoholic and I had to hide my mouthwash from
him. He passed last July when his liver finally gave up. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

In Al Kayhall wrote:

Now it's drinking hand sanitizer.

http://www.kevinbondelli.com/wp-cont...4/MIMITWHS.jpg

German driver was stopped near the Dutch German border for erratic driving.
They found an empty 1 pound box of "rumbonen" on the passenger seat. He
had finished the box within an hour, driving from The Hague.
http://tinyurl.com/caze9h5
A pound of these delicious candies probably contains several drinks worth
of rum.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Han, I believe they sell those candies in metric units...

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Han Han is offline

(Larry W) wrote in
:

wrote:

Now it's drinking hand sanitizer.

http://www.kevinbondelli.com/wp-cont...4/MIMITWHS.jpg

German driver was stopped near the Dutch German border for erratic
driving. They found an empty 1 pound box of "rumbonen" on the
passenger seat. He had finished the box within an hour, driving from
The Hague. http://tinyurl.com/caze9h5
A pound of these delicious candies probably contains several drinks
worth of rum.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Han, I believe they sell those candies in metric units...

Snicker indeed ...
In Holland, I used to call for a "pond" (defined as 500 grams) rather
than half a kilo. I loosely translated that pond as "pound". We also
used to have a unit of weight called an "ons" (sounds close to ounce),
that was 100 grams. An American ounce is about 28 grams. I believe
those units are not used much anymore.

--
Best regards
Han

Stanley Bailey Hand Plane Rack - half size picture Steve Turner Woodworking Plans and Photos 2 June 21st 12 07:32 PM
OT - FAA Head Randy Babbitt arrested for drunk driving Jim Stewart Metalworking 2 December 5th 11 08:45 PM
Heineken World Bottle: redesigned bottle usable as an architecturalelement in homes. Joe Home Ownership 0 February 24th 08 09:20 PM
Dish Sanitizer Mark S Home Repair 6 March 7th 07 09:49 PM
Air Health UV Home Air Sanitizer Amy Johnson Home Repair 38 March 31st 05 09:02 PM