Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Al Kayhall Al Kayhall is offline

Default CT woman arrested for DUI - drunk half a bottle of hand sanitizer

You krazy americans.

Cooking meth in your pants was strange enough.

Now it's drinking hand sanitizer.

==========================

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2012...and-sanitizer/

MIDDLETOWN, Conn. (CBS Connecticut) — A Middletown woman is accused of
driving drunk after drinking a half a bottle of hand sanitizer.

According to The Middletown Press, police say 36-year-old Jennifer
Wilcox lost control of her car on Oct. 5, almost crashing into another
vehicle.

Officers arrested her after she failed a field sobriety test, blowing a
blood alcohol level of .17. Wilcox “admitted to drinking one half of a
bottle of hand sanitizer,” police told the Press.

Wilcox told WTNH-TV that she drank the bottle of hand sanitizer on her
own merit.

“I just saw it there so I drank it,” Wilcox told the station.

WTNH reports that Wilcox drank the equivalent of 32 shots of vodka.

“It’s the same alcohol in beer, in wine and Jack Daniels, however, it is
more concentrated,” Dr. Danyal Ibrahim said of St. Francis Hospital told
the station.

Wilcox was charged with driving under the influence and was released on
$500 bond.