Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Texas schools punish students who refuse to be tracked with microchips

All your children are belong to us.

Only in america (not Canada).

Can you hear the toilet flushing? Can you see the water swirling?

Executive summary:

By reversing the poor attendance figures, the Northside Independent
School District is expected to collect upwards of $2 million in state
funding, with the program itself costing around one-quarter of that to
roll out and another $136,005 annually to keep it up and running.

We don't have **** like that up here in Canada.

Texas schools punish students who refuse to be tracked with microchips

http://rt.com/usa/news/texas-school-id-hernandez-033/

A school district in Texas came under fire earlier this year when it
announced that it would require students to wear microchip-embedded ID
cards at all times. Now students who refuse to be monitored say they are
feeling the repercussions.

Since October 1, students at John Jay High School and Anson Jones Middle
School in San Antonia, Texas have been asked to attend class clasping
onto photo ID cards equipped with radio-frequency identification chips
to keep track of each and every pupil’s personal location. Educators
insist that the endeavor is being rolled out in Texas to relax the
rampant truancy rates devastating the state’s school and the subsequent
funding they are failing to receive as a result, and pending the
program’s success the RFID chips could soon come to 112 schools in all
and affect nearly 100,000 students.

Some pupils say they are already seeing the impact, though, and it’s not
one they are very anxious to experience. Students who refuse to walk the
schoolhouse halls with a location-sensitive sensor in their pocket or
around their neck are being tormented by instructors and being barred
from participating in certain school-wide functions, with some saying
they are even being turned away from common areas like cafeterias and
libraries.

Andrea Hernandez, a sophomore at John Jay, says educators have ignored
her pleas to have her privacy respected and have told her she can’t
participate in school elections if she doesn’t submit to the tracking
program.

To Salon, Hernandez says subjecting herself to constant monitoring by
way of wearing a RFID chip is comparable to clothing herself in the
“mark of the beast.” When she reached out to WND.com to reveal the
school’s response, though, she told them that she was threatened with
exclusion from picking a homecoming king and queen for not adhering to
the rules.

"I had a teacher tell me I would not be allowed to vote because I did
not have the proper voter ID," Hernandez told WND. "I had my old student
ID card which they originally told us would be good for the entire four
years we were in school. He said I needed the new ID with the chip in
order to vote."

Even after Hernandez politely refused to wear an RFID chip, Deputy
Superintendent Ray Galindo offered a statement that suggests that both
the student’s religious and civil liberty-anchored arguments will only
allow her some leeway for so long.

“We are simply asking your daughter to wear an ID badge as every other
student and adult on the Jay campus is asked to do,” Galindo wrote to
the girl’s parents, WND reports. If she is allowed to forego the
tracking now, he continued, it could only be a matter of time before the
school signs off on making location-monitoring mandatory and the
repercussions will be more than just revoking voting rights for
homecoming contests.

“I urge you to accept this solution so that your child’s instructional
program will not be affected. As we discussed, there will be
consequences for refusal to wear an ID card as we begin to move forward
with full implementation,” Galindo continued.

The girl’s father, Steve Hernandez, tells WND that the school has been
somewhat willing to work with the daughter’s demands, but insists that
her family “would have to agree to stop criticizing the program” and
start publically supporting it.

“I told him that was unacceptable because it would imply an endorsement
of the district’s policy and my daughter and I should not have to give
up our constitutional rights to speak out against a program that we feel
is wrong,” Mr. Hernandez responded.

By reversing the poor attendance figures, the Northside Independent
School District is expected to collect upwards of $2 million in state
funding, with the program itself costing around one-quarter of that to
roll out and another $136,005 annually to keep it up and running. The
savings the school stands to make in the long run won’t necessarily
negate the other damages that could arise: Heather Fazio, of Texans for
Accountable Government tells WND that for $30 she filed a Freedom of
Information Act request and received the names and addresses of every
student in the school district.

“Using this information along with an RFID reader means a predator could
use this information to determine if the student is at home and then
track them wherever they go. These chips are always broadcasting so
anyone with a reader can track them anywhere,” she says.

Kirsten Bokenkamp of the ACLU told the San Antonio Express-News earlier
this year that her organization was expecting to challenge the board’s
decision this to roll out the tracking system, but the school has since
gone ahead anyway. Steve Hernandez tells WND that he approached the ACLU
for possible representation in his daughter’s case, but Rebecca
Robertson of a local branch of the organization said, “the ACLU of Texas
will not be able to represent you or your daughter in this matter,”
saying his daughter’s case in particular fails to meet the criteria they
use to pick and choose civil liberties cases to take on.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Les Moore wrote:

Executive summary:

By reversing the poor attendance figures, the Northside Independent
School District is expected to collect upwards of $2 million in state
funding, with the program itself costing around one-quarter of that to
roll out and another $136,005 annually to keep it up and running.

We don't have **** like that up here in Canada.

A hammer to the chip will fix that.

Do your Canadian passports have an RFID chip?

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 10/9/2012 11:11 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
Les Moore wrote:

Executive summary:

By reversing the poor attendance figures, the Northside Independent
School District is expected to collect upwards of $2 million in state
funding, with the program itself costing around one-quarter of that to
roll out and another $136,005 annually to keep it up and running.

We don't have **** like that up here in Canada.

A hammer to the chip will fix that.

Do your Canadian passports have an RFID chip?

I wonder what a few seconds in a microwave oven does to RFID chips? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Les Moore wrote:

Executive summary:

By reversing the poor attendance figures, the Northside Independent
School District is expected to collect upwards of $2 million in state
funding, with the program itself costing around one-quarter of that to
roll out and another $136,005 annually to keep it up and running.

We don't have **** like that up here in Canada.

A hammer to the chip will fix that.

Do your Canadian passports have an RFID chip?

I wonder what a few seconds in a microwave oven does to RFID chips? ^_^

I can think of a lot of legal ways and a few not so legal (that will leave
no trail or damage hardware) to bollix this system and that includes the
ones used by those toll roads.

I expect most AP science students have the sharps as well and likely to come
up with a few that I've not considered.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Then, when the chip doesn't chirp, they don't get in to the building, get
fed, or get to leave? And what happens when Walmart figures out that all the
kids are RFID, and starts tracking the kids by way of the chips the gov't
bought?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 10/9/2012 11:11 PM, G. Morgan wrote:

A hammer to the chip will fix that.

Do your Canadian passports have an RFID chip?

I wonder what a few seconds in a microwave oven does to RFID chips? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 10/9/2012 8:04 PM, Les Moore wrote:

Texas schools punish students who refuse to be tracked with microchips

http://rt.com/usa/news/texas-school-id-hernandez-033/

A school district in Texas came under fire earlier this year when it
announced that it would require students to wear microchip-embedded ID
cards at all times. Now students who refuse to be monitored say they are
feeling the repercussions.

Hey, they're just preparing them for the workplaces of the future.

You think I'm kidding about that? Think again. This is an employer's
wet dream.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Sounds to me, like more government control. I'm not pleased.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Texas schools punish students who refuse to be tracked with microchips

http://rt.com/usa/news/texas-school-id-hernandez-033/

A school district in Texas came under fire earlier this year when it
announced that it would require students to wear microchip-embedded ID
cards at all times. Now students who refuse to be monitored say they are
feeling the repercussions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 21:04:07 -0400, Les Moore
wrote in
Re Texas schools punish
students who refuse to be tracked with microchips:

Executive summary:

By reversing the poor attendance figures, the Northside Independent
School District is expected to collect upwards of $2 million in state
funding, with the program itself costing around one-quarter of that to
roll out and another $136,005 annually to keep it up and running.

We don't have **** like that up here in Canada.

Very similar to the system the North Koreans use to track their
people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Very similar to the system the North Koreans use to track their
people.

soon the chip will be injected into the baby at delivery, for safety
and security...

positive ID at all times, the chip will reference a secure government
database, with your photos, retinal scan, fingerprints, etc etc.....

scanners will track everyone as they go about your daily
business......

take OJ Simpson, hey he arrived near hs wifes condo at X time, and was
moving fast X time later.....

he had just enough time to murder her, go pick him up his tracker
indicates he is currently at the grocery store nearest his home....

data handling will be a big job and anyone without a working chip will
be picked up and questioned plus have a new chip inserted.

the people running this will be a branch of TSA....

Posted to alt.home.repair

With occasional chip inspections, especially for busty women and scared
children?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"bob haller" wrote in message

data handling will be a big job and anyone without a working chip will
be picked up and questioned plus have a new chip inserted.

the people running this will be a branch of TSA....

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

"G. Morgan" wrote:

Executive summary:

By reversing the poor attendance figures, the Northside
Independent School District is expected to collect upwards
of $2 million in state funding, with the program itself
costing around one-quarter of that to roll out and another
$136,005 annually to keep it up and running.

We don't have **** like that up here in Canada.

A hammer to the chip will fix that.

Do your Canadian passports have an RFID chip?

You mean like in the US? No, not yet.

Canada is the only G8 country that does not have RFID chips embedded in
passports - although the plans to do that started a few years ago, but
have been delayed several times. Canada's version will not include iris
scans or finger prints.

Currently in Canada, no level of gov't anywhere requires fingerprints
for any typical permit or gov't id. I understand that in the US, an
increasing number of states require a fingerprint for a driver's
license.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

wrote:

“Using this information along with an RFID reader means a predator could
use this information to determine if the student is at home and then

I thought RFIDs, like toll road cards, could only be read when the
reader was 10 or 20 feet from the chip. That there was no battery or
transmitter in the card and it worked by resonating with the
transmitter in the reader.

So how could they know if the kid was home?

Even though other sites report it, this story sounds fishy to me.

track them wherever they go. These chips are always broadcasting so
anyone with a reader can track them anywhere,” she says.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

“Using this information along with an RFID reader means a predator could
use this information to determine if the student is at home and then

I thought RFIDs, like toll road cards, could only be read when the
reader was 10 or 20 feet from the chip. That there was no battery or
transmitter in the card and it worked by resonating with the
transmitter in the reader.

So how could they know if the kid was home?

Even though other sites report it, this story sounds fishy to me.

track them wherever they go. These chips are always broadcasting so
anyone with a reader can track them anywhere,” she says.

Just point out the potential health issue from exposing all those
growing kids to the electromagnetic fields from long range RFID
scanners. The normal door access ones that read from a couple inches
have negligible fields, but the ones that can read from feet away have
substantially stronger fields since it is those fields that power the
RFID chip when in range.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Oct 9, 6:01*pm, Les Moore wrote:
All your children are belong to us.

Only in america (not Canada).

Can you hear the toilet flushing? *Can you see the water swirling?

Executive summary:

By reversing the poor attendance figures, the Northside Independent
School District is expected to collect upwards of $2 million in state
funding, with the program itself costing around one-quarter of that to
roll out and another $136,005 annually to keep it up and running.

snip

I wonder how long it took for the kids to realize what a great way to
cut classes, just hand the card to a friend who will attend.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

Pete C. wrote:

Just point out the potential health issue from exposing all those
growing kids to the electromagnetic fields from long range RFID
scanners. The normal door access ones that read from a couple inches
have negligible fields, but the ones that can read from feet away have
substantially stronger fields since it is those fields that power the
RFID chip when in range.

Right. Like the anti-theft tags on store merchandise!

Do you shop?

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 10/9/2012 9:04 PM, Les Moore wrote:
All your children are belong to us.

Only in america (not Canada).

Can you hear the toilet flushing? Can you see the water swirling?

You were doing pretty good for a while and now it seems your meds are
out of whack again so back to the schizophrenic name changing bringing
your message to the world through a home repair newsgroup..

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
dgk dgk is offline

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:45:14 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Sounds to me, like more government control. I'm not pleased.

We almost agree on something. I don't want the government tracking us
by any means, but oh, what about keeping us safe from those awful
terrorists? We have facial recognition software linked to cameras all
over the place. We have surveillance drones that apparently most
Americans think is ok to use domestically. I don't even like using
them abroad.

So there is the problem. How can we keep safe without being tracked
all over the place? Someone might be plotting evil. We must spy on
everyone. See something say something.

The funny thing is, I once saw a box an odd box on the street with
wires sticking out. Almost certainly harmless. But I did mention it to
a cop that I passed a block down. So while I don't like this creeping
facisim labeled as security, I also don't want to get blown up.

Student rights, particularly in school, are somewhat limited. It will
be interesting to see whether this passes a constitutional test.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:36:36 -0400, George
wrote:

You were doing pretty good for a while and now it seems your meds are
out of whack again so back to the schizophrenic name changing bringing
your message to the world through a home repair newsgroup..

You must be lonely today, George. Trying to talk with Home Guy and
expecting something different.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

In Les Moore
wrote:

All your children are belong to us.

Only in america (not Canada).

Canada doesn't have government run schools?

--
St. Paul, MN
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 10 Oct 2012 18:04:26 GMT, Bert wrote:

Canada doesn't have government run schools?

Touché

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

The first day of use.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Harry K" wrote in message

I wonder how long it took for the kids to realize what a great way to
cut classes, just hand the card to a friend who will attend.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 10/10/2012 10:50 AM, Harry K wrote:
On Oct 9, 6:01 pm, Les Moore wrote:
All your children are belong to us.

Only in america (not Canada).

Can you hear the toilet flushing? Can you see the water swirling?

Executive summary:

By reversing the poor attendance figures, the Northside Independent
School District is expected to collect upwards of $2 million in state
funding, with the program itself costing around one-quarter of that to
roll out and another $136,005 annually to keep it up and running.

snip

I wonder how long it took for the kids to realize what a great way to
cut classes, just hand the card to a friend who will attend.

Harry K

I would put it on a dog or a rat then turn it loose. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Then, when the chip doesn't chirp, they don't get in to the building, get
fed, or get to leave? And what happens when Walmart figures out that all
the
kids are RFID, and starts tracking the kids by way of the chips the gov't
bought?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

If you have one of those RF Toll Tags you could well be tracked even when
you're not anywhere near a toll road.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pete C." wrote in message
.com...

wrote:

[...]

RF is only a concern in the 'near field'. At the frequency the RF tags
operate that's measured in centimeters.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:55:09 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message
s.com...

wrote:

[...]

Do you have any idea what the "near field" means?

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Les Moore wrote:

Currently in Canada, no level of gov't anywhere requires fingerprints
for any typical permit or gov't id. I understand that in the US, an
increasing number of states require a fingerprint for a driver's
license.

Correct, actually a thumbprint in TX. Also most licensable occupations
that require a level of trust require a full set of fingerprints (alarm
installers/salesman, locksmiths, insurance sales, nurses/doctors,
teachers, etc..)

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

micky wrote:

I thought RFIDs, like toll road cards, could only be read when the
reader was 10 or 20 feet from the chip. That there was no battery or
transmitter in the card and it worked by resonating with the
transmitter in the reader.

Correct, there is no battery - the electromagnetic field activates the
chip to 'turn on' when in range. They use them (toll tags) to get the
big picture on how traffic is moving along the highways in Houston,
whether you're on a toll road of not. It's a nice feature for real-time
traffic information, and they will not use it for traffic law
enforcement (speeding). However, they can and do use it to track stolen
cars and other suspects when they have a warrant.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:

Pete C. wrote:

Just point out the potential health issue from exposing all those
growing kids to the electromagnetic fields from long range RFID
scanners. The normal door access ones that read from a couple inches
have negligible fields, but the ones that can read from feet away have
substantially stronger fields since it is those fields that power the
RFID chip when in range.

Right. Like the anti-theft tags on store merchandise!

Do you shop?

Soon (I read somewhere), you will be able to go into the grocery store
and all items will have an RFID chip. You sign up ahead of time to link
a credit/debit card to the shopping card - then you'll be able to pick
up all your groceries and walk right out of the store with no checkout.
It will just scan all the items as you pass through a checkout arch and
bill you in real time.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I wonder how long it took for the kids to realize what a great way to
cut classes, just hand the card to a friend who will attend.

Harry K

I would put it on a dog or a rat then turn it loose. ^_^

LOL! Or a remote controlled car/airplane.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Les Moore wrote:

Executive summary:

By reversing the poor attendance figures, the Northside Independent
School District is expected to collect upwards of $2 million in state
funding, with the program itself costing around one-quarter of that to
roll out and another $136,005 annually to keep it up and running.

We don't have **** like that up here in Canada.

A hammer to the chip will fix that.

Do your Canadian passports have an RFID chip?

I wonder what a few seconds in a microwave oven does to RFID chips? ^_^

TDD

Kids have dogs/cats. Tie the card on the dogs collar.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 00:50:51 -0500, G. Morgan
wrote:

Correct, there is no battery - the electromagnetic field activates the
chip to 'turn on' when in range. They use them (toll tags) to get the
big picture on how traffic is moving along the highways in Houston,
whether you're on a toll road of not. It's a nice feature for real-time
traffic information, and they will not use it for traffic law
enforcement (speeding). However, they can and do use it to track stolen
cars and other suspects when they have a warrant.

I have a friend who refuses to get a toll tag because he is afraid of
speed enforcement. Fact is, if one speeding ticket is ever issued,
the entire toll tag system would be out of business in a couple of
days as drivers tossed them into the trash.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Oct 10, 8:47 am, micky wrote:

I thought RFIDs, like toll road cards, could only be read when the
reader was 10 or 20 feet from the chip. That there was no battery or
transmitter in the card and it worked by resonating with the
transmitter in the reader.

Partially correct. In the case of the TIRIS system developed
by Texas Instruments in the U.S. , used in
California and many other states, the card contains a lithium
battery. The RCS area of the card to the reader beam changes by
changing the electrical configuration of a piece of metal on
the card. The tag itself emits no radiation, but rather changes
it's ability to reflect the 915 Mhz illumination signal, much like
you would signal to someone with a mirror by reflecting
sunlight. The Reader has a coherent receiver which compares
the incident energy to the modulated reflection.
Battery life is about 5 years.
You can see the specifications by googling "California
Title 12 toll tag specifications" .

RFID systems operate at different frequencies for
different purposes. For animals, the TIRIS system, developed
in Germany, uses 134 khz. It is a small coil of wire and a
computer chip in a small capsule, about aspirin size. The
Reader is a BIG pulse of a magnetic field which the coil uses
to make a voltage pulse, "kicking" the computer chip to
send out data at a low frequency.

Some systems are made to work at 10 Mhz, but I am
not familiar with them.

In the case of the 915 Mhz toll tags (TIRIS), the power
level from the transmitter is about one watt, and an
antenna gain of around 12 db, giving a max incident
power level of around 16 watts, for a couple of milliseconds.
It is WAY WAY WAY below government specified general
requirement for safety at that freqency.. The expected field
strengths at the tag position are around 1/2 V/m (from memory) ,
spelled out in the California Title 12 specification.
In other words, standing directly under the Reader on a tollway,
the effect is miniscule compared to, for instance, a cell phone.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

I have a friend who refuses to get a toll tag because he is afraid of
speed enforcement. *Fact is, if one speeding ticket is ever issued,
the entire toll tag system would be out of business in a couple of
days as drivers tossed them into the trash.

Poters here have reported the new jersey turnpike issues speeding
tickets bassed on the easy pass system........

too short of time between on and off gets the offender a ticket in the
mail.......

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
micky wrote:

I thought RFIDs, like toll road cards, could only be read when the
reader was 10 or 20 feet from the chip. That there was no battery or
transmitter in the card and it worked by resonating with the
transmitter in the reader.

Correct, there is no battery - the electromagnetic field activates the
chip to 'turn on' when in range. They use them (toll tags) to get the
big picture on how traffic is moving along the highways in Houston,
whether you're on a toll road of not. It's a nice feature for real-time
traffic information, and they will not use it for traffic law
enforcement (speeding). However, they can and do use it to track stolen
cars and other suspects when they have a warrant.

Well like all such measures they will START with not using it for law
enforcement
But you can be sure that sometime down the road, someone will come up with a
sellable justification for doing so and will start using them for exactly
that.

Remember what it used to say about your Social Security Number a few years
back /
Well, now that is being ignored and your SSN is being used for
identification not only for financial but immigration status

Posted to alt.home.repair

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
HeyBub wrote:

Pete C. wrote:

Just point out the potential health issue from exposing all those
growing kids to the electromagnetic fields from long range RFID
scanners. The normal door access ones that read from a couple inches
have negligible fields, but the ones that can read from feet away have
substantially stronger fields since it is those fields that power the
RFID chip when in range.

Right. Like the anti-theft tags on store merchandise!

Do you shop?

Soon (I read somewhere), you will be able to go into the grocery store
and all items will have an RFID chip. You sign up ahead of time to link
a credit/debit card to the shopping card - then you'll be able to pick
up all your groceries and walk right out of the store with no checkout.
It will just scan all the items as you pass through a checkout arch and
bill you in real time.

That could prove expensive for things like cherries and grapes, don't you
think ?

I can just hear the conversation
"Honey, why are these hazelnuts so crunchy ?"
"Silly, you're supposed to remove the RFID chip BEFORE you eat it.

Alternately,
"Sir, would you mind stepping into our security office.."
"Why"
"Well, sir we have a problem..
According to the cameras, you walked through the store browsing.
But our cash register logged you purchasing 17 grapes
Please put the grapes on the table..
Or we will be forced to search you"

Posted to alt.home.repair

Probably keep breaking teeth, eating food with implanted RFID chips.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"G. Morgan" wrote in message

Soon (I read somewhere), you will be able to go into the grocery store
and all items will have an RFID chip. You sign up ahead of time to link
a credit/debit card to the shopping card - then you'll be able to pick
up all your groceries and walk right out of the store with no checkout.
It will just scan all the items as you pass through a checkout arch and
bill you in real time.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 10/11/2012 6:59 AM, bob haller wrote:

I have a friend who refuses to get a toll tag because he is afraid of
speed enforcement. Fact is, if one speeding ticket is ever issued,
the entire toll tag system would be out of business in a couple of
days as drivers tossed them into the trash.

Poters here have reported the new jersey turnpike issues speeding
tickets bassed on the easy pass system........

too short of time between on and off gets the offender a ticket in the
mail.......

I couldn't stand it, I would just have to hack the system. I would get
other like minded (bonkers) folks together to clone toll passes and
fool the system into indicating some vehicles were traveling the toll
road at 500mph. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 10/11/2012 7:02 AM, Atila Iskander wrote:

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
micky wrote:

[...]

Function creep. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 10/11/2012 12:55 AM, G. Morgan wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I wonder how long it took for the kids to realize what a great way to
cut classes, just hand the card to a friend who will attend.

Harry K

I would put it on a dog or a rat then turn it loose. ^_^

LOL! Or a remote controlled car/airplane.

Hey! We have young Clark Kent in our school, he's flying around again,
call his parents. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

I've heard anecdotes, that in NYS they do use EZ Pass for speed
enforcement. They figure when you enter the highway, when you exit, and how
many miles you travelled. Some simple math, and a ticket arrives in the
mail.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org