Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Texas schools punish students who refuse to be tracked with microchips

On 10/10/2012 10:50 AM, Harry K wrote:
On Oct 9, 6:01 pm, Les Moore wrote:
All your children are belong to us.

Only in america (not Canada).

Can you hear the toilet flushing? Can you see the water swirling?

Executive summary:

By reversing the poor attendance figures, the Northside Independent
School District is expected to collect upwards of $2 million in state
funding, with the program itself costing around one-quarter of that to
roll out and another $136,005 annually to keep it up and running.

snip

I wonder how long it took for the kids to realize what a great way to
cut classes, just hand the card to a friend who will attend.

Harry K

I would put it on a dog or a rat then turn it loose. ^_^

TDD