Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Texas schools punish students who refuse to be tracked with microchips

On 10/11/2012 6:59 AM, bob haller wrote:

I have a friend who refuses to get a toll tag because he is afraid of
speed enforcement. Fact is, if one speeding ticket is ever issued,
the entire toll tag system would be out of business in a couple of
days as drivers tossed them into the trash.

Poters here have reported the new jersey turnpike issues speeding
tickets bassed on the easy pass system........

too short of time between on and off gets the offender a ticket in the
mail.......

I couldn't stand it, I would just have to hack the system. I would get
other like minded (bonkers) folks together to clone toll passes and
fool the system into indicating some vehicles were traveling the toll
road at 500mph. ^_^

TDD