Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Reminder To Avoid Accidents When Working Around The Home

Even though most injuries are not fatal, the pain and discomfort can put
you out of action for a long time so be careful. O_o

http://tinyurl.com/8dh97on

http://tinyurl.com/8ry7w6k

http://tinyurl.com/9btz7ha

http://tinyurl.com/9hgbfcl

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 22:16:53 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Even though most injuries are not fatal, the pain and discomfort can put
you out of action for a long time so be careful. O_o

http://tinyurl.com/8dh97on

http://tinyurl.com/8ry7w6k

http://tinyurl.com/9btz7ha

http://tinyurl.com/9hgbfcl

TDD

I'm going to show them at the next safety meeting at work. Problem is,
a couple of the guys have piercings and this may give them ideas for
more.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Even though most injuries are not fatal, the pain and discomfort can put
you out of action for a long time so be careful. O_o

http://tinyurl.com/8dh97on

http://tinyurl.com/8ry7w6k

http://tinyurl.com/9btz7ha

http://tinyurl.com/9hgbfcl

TDD

Hi,
When I was working as U.S. military civilian, there was safety engineer
who could fire a guy on the spot depending on the situation. "There is
never too much safety" got drilled into my brain. My injury is usually
my dog's scratch. I am a maniac when it comes to safety.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , the-daring-dufas@stinky-
finger.net says...

Even though most injuries are not fatal, the pain and discomfort can put
you out of action for a long time so be careful. O_o

http://tinyurl.com/8dh97on

http://tinyurl.com/8ry7w6k

http://tinyurl.com/9btz7ha

http://tinyurl.com/9hgbfcl

TDD

I hired a contractor to work on my roof. He was not wearing ear
protection when using the air powered nailer. When he was taking a
break, I walked over to chat with him. I said something, then he said
"What?" I repeated it louder and he said "What?" Etc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Even though most injuries are not fatal, the pain and discomfort can put
you out of action for a long time so be careful. O_o

See "bagel head"

http://static.stuff.co.nz/1348701467/019/7737019.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Even though most injuries are not fatal, the pain and discomfort can put
you out of action for a long time so be careful. O_o

See "bagel head"

http://static.stuff.co.nz/1348701467/019/7737019.jpg

I also saw that silliness entitled something like "New Beauty
Treatment". There is a video of that girl and a few others getting
saline injected into their foreheads producing a big goose egg then
they press the center of the bump to dent the middle. The same
thing would happen when I had severe edema in my legs. O_o

TDD