Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT This was posted to me.

On Sep 4, 6:54*pm, George wrote:
On 9/4/2012 1:11 PM, harry wrote:

On Sep 4, 12:36 pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
harry wrote:
On Sep 3, 4:58 pm, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Mon, 3 Sep 2012 08:24:56 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Imam Ali flew one of the planes into the twin towers.

Nice huh?

Try telling me we're not in a Religious war!

THIS HAS NOT BEEN AROUND....SO MAKE SURE IT DOES!

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND HAVE THEM DO THE SAME

Do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass
this along.

This just reeks of falsehood. *Oh, yes it is according to
Snopeshttp://www.snopes.com/rumors/photos/martyr.asp

Did you find it amusing to incite people?

Who's inciting anyone? I posted it without comment. *There was a
picture too.
I expect whoever is circulating this is a republican.

Why did you post it?- Hide quoted text -

I was interested to see the reaction. * The *post obviously originated
in the USA.
Amazing how many conclusions are leapt to. *True characters revealed.
People appear out of the woodwork that never normally make a posting.
The true trolls.
The self appointed vigilantes?
Or something more sinister?

No, just people who are tired of your nonsense...- Hide quoted text -

Well I hope to see them responding to home repair topics more.
You only have to mention "Israel" for example and all the Jew/zionist/
nazis appear out of the woodwork.
Seems 9-11 is another keyword for the trolls.
Interesting.

I've Posted Pictures Sonny Woodworking 5 October 24th 09 05:11 AM
Posted from ABPW Tom B Woodworking 1 July 21st 08 03:43 PM
That set I posted a while back... Mekon[_2_] Woodworking Plans and Photos 6 May 8th 08 01:30 AM
Haven't posted in a while Reyd Woodturning 5 January 18th 05 07:46 PM