Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Analog to Digital Toilet conversion

I'm considering converting from my old analog toilet to one of the new
digital models. I'm particularly interested in the "Auto Wipe" toilet
that automatically wipes when a person is finished ****ting.
This comes with a high price tag. Before making the change, I'd like to
know if others are satisfied with these digital toilets? Was it hard
making the change and adapting to the new technology? Is it worth the
cost? This is one of those once in a lifetime expenses that I do not
want to do if there is little advantage, and I particularly do not want
to pay the price, and later have to pay again to get the thing removed
and reinstall my old analog model. What are your thoughts on these
things?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 26, 2012 1:55:27 PM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
I'm considering converting from my old analog toilet to one of the new

digital models. I'm particularly interested in the "Auto Wipe" toilet

that automatically wipes when a person is finished ****ting.

This comes with a high price tag. Before making the change, I'd like to

know if others are satisfied with these digital toilets? Was it hard

making the change and adapting to the new technology? Is it worth the

cost? This is one of those once in a lifetime expenses that I do not

want to do if there is little advantage, and I particularly do not want

to pay the price, and later have to pay again to get the thing removed

and reinstall my old analog model. What are your thoughts on these

things?

I heard they got those installed in the municipal government offices, you might want to ask them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I dunno. Would you get Apple, or PC? Apple would be good software, and great
graphics. Windows is a lot more common, but you need to worry about getting
virus. You need antivirus toilet paper for the PC machine.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
news I'm considering converting from my old analog toilet to one of the new
digital models. I'm particularly interested in the "Auto Wipe" toilet
that automatically wipes when a person is finished ****ting.
This comes with a high price tag. Before making the change, I'd like to
know if others are satisfied with these digital toilets? Was it hard
making the change and adapting to the new technology? Is it worth the
cost? This is one of those once in a lifetime expenses that I do not
want to do if there is little advantage, and I particularly do not want
to pay the price, and later have to pay again to get the thing removed
and reinstall my old analog model. What are your thoughts on these
things?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 26, 3:55*pm, wrote:
I'm considering converting from my old analog toilet to one of the new
digital models. *I'm particularly interested in the "Auto Wipe" toilet
that automatically wipes when a person is finished ****ting.
This comes with a high price tag. *Before making the change, I'd like to
know if others are satisfied with these digital toilets? *Was it hard
making the change and adapting to the new technology? *Is it worth the
cost? *This is one of those once in a lifetime expenses that I do not
want to do if there is little advantage, and I particularly do not want
to pay the price, and later have to pay again to get the thing removed
and reinstall my old analog model. *What are your thoughts on these
things?

keep the old one. just get yourself one of those boxes to convert to
digital.

Posted to alt.home.repair

There's 10 kinds of people in this world....

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

to pay the price, and later have to pay again to get the thing removed
and reinstall my old analog model. What are your thoughts on these
things?

I went back to the analog toilet.

I couldn't get used to taking a #10

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , garing-tobias3
@newworld.com says...

I'm considering converting from my old analog toilet to one of the new
digital models. I'm particularly interested in the "Auto Wipe" toilet
that automatically wipes when a person is finished ****ting.

Just replace the seat. This one comes with a remote control...
http://www.biobidet.com/BB1000_SupremeBidet.htm