Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Animal in attic

That's a very good question. You should ask,
and let us know what you find out.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"dgk" wrote in message ...

I've heard that auto exhaust has a sedating effect on racoons, they don't give you as much trouble after several minutes of auto exhaust. Cover with a tarp or blanket to concentrate.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.

How did Jesus feel about killing all these critters?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:32:31 -0700 (PDT), Kristie
wrote:

Last night I heard a scratching noise on wood, what do you think it is?
I think it's a rat. I checked for scratch marks the next morning but
found nothing not even a single rat hair.

It's GOD !!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Call a priest, maybe figure out what God wanted?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
wrote:

Last night I heard a scratching noise on wood, what do you think it is?
I think it's a rat. I checked for scratch marks the next morning but
found nothing not even a single rat hair.

It's GOD !!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Little boy walking down the road, friend see him and stop him to ask where
are going, well he answer last night I pass my Mom and Dad bedroom and I
hear my dad saying my God I am coming and Mom responded oh god I am coming
to and last night at super was talking they need to pay for mortgage.

I am living I am not going to be stuck with mortgage.!!!

wrote:

Last night I heard a scratching noise on wood, what do you think it is?
I think it's a rat. I checked for scratch marks the next morning but
found nothing not even a single rat hair.

It's GOD !!!!!

OT - My Favorite Animal RAM³ Metalworking 8 June 5th 10 06:07 PM
Attic insulation: do attic floor, or roof, or what? And, how much work (ie $$$)? David Combs Home Repair 18 February 21st 09 09:20 PM
Animal Farm Lucern Woodworking 1 December 6th 07 06:51 PM
Attic mold issue revisited - 105 degree attic temperature today jeff Home Repair 7 March 31st 04 03:24 AM
Attic mold issue revisited - 105 degree attic temperature today jeff Home Ownership 3 March 30th 04 06:21 PM