Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do you feel happy???

My dear brother:
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
I am a Muslim physician, and I want to ask you: Do you feel happy???
If NO, Please have few minutes to explore this site: islam-guide.com
This guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam in a correct way.

I hope that you will find a benefit in reading carefully and critically: GOD IN CHRISTIANITY! WHAT IS HIS NATURE? By Dr. Naji Al-Arfaj
I invite you to the happiness and peace of Islam, and I hope that ALLAAH, the Most Great, will guide me and you to the truth.
My Regards.
assahaba3@ skype.com
Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

wrote in message
My dear brother:
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
I am a Muslim physician, and I want to ask you: Do you feel happy???
If NO, Please have few minutes to explore this site: islam-guide.com
This guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam in a
correct way.

I hope that you will find a benefit in reading carefully and critically:
GOD IN CHRISTIANITY! WHAT IS HIS NATURE? By Dr. Naji Al-Arfaj
I invite you to the happiness and peace of Islam, and I hope that ALLAAH,
the Most Great, will guide me and you to the truth.
My Regards.
assahaba3@ skype.com

I have the Truth, and it has no resemblance to Islam.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 27, 8:23*pm, wrote:
My dear brother:
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
I am a Muslim physician, and I want to ask you: Do you feel *happy???
If NO, Please have few minutes to explore this site: islam-guide.com
This guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam in a correct way.

I hope that you will find a benefit in reading carefully and critically: GOD IN CHRISTIANITY! WHAT IS HIS NATURE? * By Dr. Naji *Al-Arfaj
I invite you to the happiness and peace of Islam, and I hope that ALLAAH, the Most Great, will guide me and you to the truth.
My Regards.
assahaba3@ skype.com

I was quite happy until I saw your lying drivel. Why don'tyou just
**** off.
You are an evil culture of paedophiles, wife beaters and terrorists.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 27, 8:23 pm, wrote:
My dear brother:
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
I am a Muslim physician, and I want to ask you: Do you feel happy???
If NO, Please have few minutes to explore this site: islam-guide.com
This guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam in a
correct way.

I hope that you will find a benefit in reading carefully and critically:
GOD IN CHRISTIANITY! WHAT IS HIS NATURE? By Dr. Naji Al-Arfaj
I invite you to the happiness and peace of Islam, and I hope that ALLAAH,
the Most Great, will guide me and you to the truth.
My Regards.
assahaba3@ skype.com

I was quite happy until I saw your lying drivel. Why don'tyou just
**** off.
You are an evil culture of paedophiles, wife beaters and terrorists.

Holy Smoke harry
I happen to agree with you on this

Posted to alt.home.repair

You wouldn't be happier, cutting off the heads of people who irritate you?

(Didn't think so. Me, either.)

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"EXT" wrote in message
anews.com...

I am a Muslim physician, and I want to ask you: Do you feel happy???

I have the Truth, and it has no resemblance to Islam.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Is that a bit judgemental?

(Some times, judgemental is needed.)

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Atila Iskander" wrote in message

"harry" wrote in message

I was quite happy until I saw your lying drivel. Why don'tyou just
**** off.
You are an evil culture of paedophiles, wife beaters and terrorists.

Holy Smoke harry
I happen to agree with you on this

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/27/2012 2:47 PM, harry wrote:
On Jun 27, 8:23 pm, wrote:
My dear brother:
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
I am a Muslim physician, and I want to ask you: Do you feel happy???
If NO, Please have few minutes to explore this site: islam-guide.com
This guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam in a correct way.

I hope that you will find a benefit in reading carefully and critically: GOD IN CHRISTIANITY! WHAT IS HIS NATURE? By Dr. Naji Al-Arfaj
I invite you to the happiness and peace of Islam, and I hope that ALLAAH, the Most Great, will guide me and you to the truth.
My Regards.
assahaba3@ skype.com

I was quite happy until I saw your lying drivel. Why don'tyou just
**** off.
You are an evil culture of paedophiles, wife beaters and terrorists.

Darn Harry, you actually hate someone more than you hate Americans. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 27, 3:23*pm, wrote:
My dear brother:
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
I am a Muslim physician, and I want to ask you: Do you feel *happy???
If NO, Please have few minutes to explore this site: islam-guide.com
This guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam in a correct way.

I hope that you will find a benefit in reading carefully and critically: GOD IN CHRISTIANITY! WHAT IS HIS NATURE? * By Dr. Naji *Al-Arfaj
I invite you to the happiness and peace of Islam, and I hope that ALLAAH, the Most Great, will guide me and you to the truth.
My Regards.
assahaba3@ skype.com

ALLAH COMMANDS YOU TO STOP POSTING THIS IDIOSYNCRASY TO HOME REPAIRS
GROUPS.

BTW YOU DONT SOUND VERY HAPPY YOURSELF, WHY DONT YOU TRY GOING TO
CHURCH WITH HARRY.

BOOWAHAHAHAHA

THE TRUTH IS YOU ALL DO NOT KNOW VERY WELL HOW TO LIVE HAPPILY, WHY
WOULD ANYONE EMBRACE YOUR ISLAM....YOU DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO KEEP IT TO
YOURSELF AND BE HAPPY JUST LETTING EVERYONE ELSE BE WHATEVER THEY
WANT...IN THIS CASE PERSONS INTERESTED IN HOME REPAIR AND RELATED
TOPICS ONLY.......YOU FREAKING LYING NATIONALIST HYPOCRITE!
GET ON YOUR CAMEL & RIDE!!!!

PAT ECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

I've heard there are plenty of Mussies in UK. Probably more than Americans
in UK.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 6/27/2012 2:47 PM, harry wrote:

I was quite happy until I saw your lying drivel. Why don'tyou just
**** off.
You are an evil culture of paedophiles, wife beaters and terrorists.

Darn Harry, you actually hate someone more than you hate Americans. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 27, 8:23 pm, wrote:
[...]

TDD- Hide quoted text -

I don't hate Americans. Only halfwits and retards. Some of them
happen to be American.
Some are Muslim. In fact all muslims are retards.
And most christians come to that.
Religion is the root of most evil. Islam is the proof of that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 27, 8:23 pm, wrote:
[...]

Nah
Stupidity is the root of ALL evil
You are proof of that

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 27, 8:23 pm, wrote:
[...]

Heck, a lot of people have been murdered in the name of God. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 27, 8:23 pm, wrote:
[...]

* * You are proof of that- Hide quoted text -

Inbreeding in your case.

HARRY THERE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ****TARD THIS SIDE OF USENET.
AND FOR GODS SAKE DON'T YAK ABOUT YOUR FAMILY ROOTS AND BREEDING
HABITS.
THIS STUPID ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS HALFWIT NEEDS LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING,
NOT SEX ADVICE.

BOOWAHAHAHAHAHA

TGITM

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 28, 8:48*am, "
wrote:
On 6/27/2012 2:47 PM, harry and stinkhole wrote: some nonsense.

YOU THREE BETTER GET YOUR SISTERS OFF THE STREETS.

PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 27, 8:23 pm, wrote:
[...]

^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

I don't hate Americans. Only halfwits and retards. Some of them
happen to be American.
Some are Muslim. In fact all muslims are retards.
And most christians come to that.
Religion is the root of most evil. Islam is the proof of that.

Nah
Stupidity is the root of ALL evil
You are proof of that- Hide quoted text -

-

Inbreeding in your case.

Stop projecting your family history on others