Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Real men pee in their gun when they feel like it.

INCOMING FRUIT LOOP!

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:45:33 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Dec 18, 7:48*pm, walt tonne wrote:
Picked this tread up from a site anabolicsteroids.com.

After examining six randomly selected public hairs, OSHA has
determined that peeing in the kitchen sink is ok if you move the
dishes.

"So F*ck it, Call me lazy I really don't give a ****. I have found
that its much easier to just **** in the sink. I mean, its the
bathroom sink so who really gives a f*ck! Well, apparently my GF
does.

Somehow, someway more and more of her **** is ending up in my
bathroom, my PERSONAL bathroom. And lately I have gotten into the bad
habit of ****ing in the sink. Its the perfect height, I just turn on
the water and pee. No worrying about peeing on the floor, putting the
lid down, flushing or anything like that. Everything was wonderful,
UNTIL, my GF thought she would just walk in on me one day while I was
in the bathroom. You ever try to stop **** coming out of your penis at
roughly 212 MPH? I can assure you its not easy.

Picture this: I go in to pee after taking all my vitamins ect so my
pee is FIRE SUN YELLOW, Im enjoying the release while my GF is calling
my name. I of course ignore her because i'd busy. Well, she opens the
bathroom door and kinda startles me so My penis flys around a bit with
about 4-6 ounces of NEON YELLOW **** going all over her makeup and
**** that she had around the sink. Mirror, floor, electric clock, open
contact case, that gay little soap thing she got me, Im talking
EVERYWHERE! The look of HOROR on her face was classic. She said I was
nasty and that I owed her 100.00 for her make-up..

My response? I blamed her of course. I said why the f*ck would you
just storm in here when I have the door closed, What if I was jerking
off into your satan sponge thingie you like to use, so it could have
been worse bitch! Needless to say I was in the doghouse for a few
days.

Maybe, im a bad BF, I dunno."

Favor the Bold!

So how do they keep their powder dry?