Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default Do you feel happy???

On Jun 29, 3:12*am, harry wrote:
On Jun 28, 8:09*pm, "Atila Iskander" wrote:

"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 28, 8:40 am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 6/27/2012 2:47 PM, harry wrote:

On Jun 27, 8:23 pm, wrote:
My dear brother:
Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
I am a Muslim physician, and I want to ask you: Do you feel *happy???
If NO, Please have few minutes to explore this site: islam-guide.com
This guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam in a
correct way.

I hope that you will find a benefit in reading carefully and
critically: GOD IN CHRISTIANITY! WHAT IS HIS NATURE? * By Dr. Naji
Al-Arfaj
I invite you to the happiness and peace of Islam, and I hope that
ALLAAH, the Most Great, will guide me and you to the truth.
My Regards.
assahaba3@ skype.com

I was quite happy until I saw your lying drivel. Why don'tyou just
**** off.
You are an evil culture of paedophiles, wife beaters and terrorists.

Darn Harry, you actually hate someone more than you hate Americans. ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

I don't hate Americans. *Only halfwits and retards. *Some *of them
happen to be American.
Some are Muslim. *In fact all muslims are retards.
And most christians come to that.
Religion is the root of most evil. Islam is the proof of that.

Nah
Stupidity is the root of ALL evil
* * You are proof of that- Hide quoted text -

Inbreeding in your case.

HARRY THERE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ****TARD THIS SIDE OF USENET.
AND FOR GODS SAKE DON'T YAK ABOUT YOUR FAMILY ROOTS AND BREEDING
HABITS.
THIS STUPID ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS HALFWIT NEEDS LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING,
NOT SEX ADVICE.

BOOWAHAHAHAHAHA

TGITM