Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for a John deere themed ceiling fan

seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. Anyone seen any?
--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:59:40 -0500, Steve Barker
wrote:

seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. Anyone seen any?

Just paint it JD greene-- those who know will know-- and those who
don't, won't.g

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 25, 1:59*pm, Steve Barker wrote:
seems to be ever elusive. *I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. *Anyone seen any?
--
Steve Barker

Here you go...I'm not sure if these sites actually have the product
listed, but I'll leave that for you. (Found via a Google Images
search)

One for you:

http://www.greencrazy.com/showprod.asp?prodid=jd00662

and one for the missus:

http://www.silkfair.com/331192-girls...fan-with-lamp#

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-06-25, Steve Barker wrote:

somewhere. Anyone seen any?

I'm sorry. I don't do free promotion.

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
Support labeling GMOs
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 25, 12:59*pm, Steve Barker wrote:
seems to be ever elusive. *I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. *Anyone seen any?

I'm pretty sure this is a form of insanity and it probably has a name.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. Anyone seen any?

Just paint it JD greene-- those who know will know-- and those who
don't, won't.g

Jim

If it ain't got a PTO, it prolly ain't authentic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jun 25, 1:59 pm, Steve Barker wrote:
seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. Anyone seen any?
--
Steve Barker

Here you go...I'm not sure if these sites actually have the product
listed, but I'll leave that for you. (Found via a Google Images
search)

One for you:

http://www.greencrazy.com/showprod.asp?prodid=jd00662

and one for the missus:

http://www.silkfair.com/331192-girls...fan-with-lamp#

Oh god..

http://fitsnews.files.wordpress.com/...ley-county.jpg

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/25/12 12:59 PM, Steve Barker wrote:
seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. Anyone seen any?

Ebay has some JD ceiling fan blades and such. Have you checked the
web sites for the farm stores like Tractor Supply?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. Anyone seen any?

Just paint it JD greene-- those who know will know-- and those who
don't, won't.g

Jim

we're considering that. we've got several "take down" fans to
experiment with.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/25/2012 1:26 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Jun 25, 1:59 pm, Steve wrote:
seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. Anyone seen any?
--
Steve Barker

Here you go...I'm not sure if these sites actually have the product
listed, but I'll leave that for you. (Found via a Google Images
search)

One for you:

http://www.greencrazy.com/showprod.asp?prodid=jd00662

thanks, i had seen that picture but couldn't get it to produce a sale
page like that.

and one for the missus:

http://www.silkfair.com/331192-girls...fan-with-lamp#

--
Steve Barker

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/25/2012 2:40 PM, Davej wrote:
On Jun 25, 12:59 pm, Steve wrote:
seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. Anyone seen any?

I'm pretty sure this is a form of insanity and it probably has a name.

not sure i'm following what you're getting at.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/25/2012 8:24 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 6/25/12 12:59 PM, Steve Barker wrote:
seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. Anyone seen any?

Ebay has some JD ceiling fan blades and such. Have you checked the web
sites for the farm stores like Tractor Supply?

btdt, and yes.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 25, 12:59 pm, Steve wrote:
seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. Anyone seen any?

I'm pretty sure this is a form of insanity and it probably has a name.

not sure i'm following what you're getting at.

I'm not Dave, but I gotta say. . . g Is this for your dining
room, or a man-cave?

I'd love to see one in, say, JR Ewing's, *formal* dining room. Hanging
over his lavishly laid out silver and crystal. Maybe with a bunch of
folks in black ties gazing at it in awe.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 25, 12:59 pm, Steve wrote:
seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there
somewhere. Anyone seen any?

I'm pretty sure this is a form of insanity and it probably has a name.

not sure i'm following what you're getting at.

I'm not Dave, but I gotta say. . .g Is this for your dining
room, or a man-cave?

I'd love to see one in, say, JR Ewing's, *formal* dining room. Hanging
over his lavishly laid out silver and crystal. Maybe with a bunch of
folks in black ties gazing at it in awe.

Jim

actually it's for our office. We live on a farm in a 140 yo farm house
we are slowly renovating. I was the one several months ago inquiring
about the best way to attach sister joists to the upstairs floor joists
that were bouncy. It would be ok in the dining room also, but we have
plain metal bladed fans in there.

--
Steve Barker