Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what is the market like for painter &decorator in leeds

can any one tel me what the market is like for painting &decorating in the leeds area
Posted to alt.home.repair

Yes. The painters in that area.

And the establishments that sell paint.

Where is leeds? And, why is it not capitalized?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
can any one tel me what the market is like for
painting &decorating in the leeds area

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 18:11:27 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Yes. The painters in that area.

And the establishments that sell paint.

Dunno, it's close to harryville. You think they've found out about paint yet?

Where is leeds? And, why is it not capitalized?

The same reason the first word of his sentence isn't capitalized, "tel" only
has one 'l', "and" is spelled '&', and there is no punctuation. He's one of
harry's best and brightest.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:52:51 -0700, amyorkshirepaintdeco wrote:

can any one tel me what the market is like for painting &decorating in
the leeds area

You might get more response posting to uk.d-i-y (assuming that's Leeds,
UK) - inhabitants here are primarily (although not exclusively) in the US
& Canada.

cheers

Jules
Posted to alt.home.repair

.

wrote in message

can any one tel me what the market is like for
painting &decorating in the leeds area

Leeds is the largest city in Yorkshire, UK. Close to where I was
born. And one in Kent
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeds

There are at least ten copies in N America.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeds_(disambiguation)

Top class decorator ARWadsworth UK diy 6 January 19th 12 03:12 PM
Dulux Decorator Centres - 25% off tomorrow and Saturday DavidM UK diy 6 July 16th 11 02:38 PM
Dulux Decorator Centres - 25% off Fri 15th /Sat 16th DavidM UK diy 0 April 14th 11 06:21 PM
RECOMMENDATION: decorator/tiler in Edinburgh Reestit Mutton UK diy 1 October 28th 03 01:34 AM