Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Top class decorator

As seen this morning at work. The job is at an old school that is being
converted into flats.

The decorator painted straight over the ice on the window frames.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/01/2012 17:00, ARWadsworth wrote:
As seen this morning at work. The job is at an old school that is being
converted into flats.

The decorator painted straight over the ice on the window frames.

They said give it a coat of paint, and that's what he's doing. Ragged
Trousered Philanthropist and all that
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARWadsworth
writes
As seen this morning at work. The job is at an old school that is being
converted into flats.

The decorator painted straight over the ice on the window frames.

Water based paint, the ice was the primer.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
As seen this morning at work. The job is at an old school that is being
converted into flats.

The decorator painted straight over the ice on the window frames.

If it's good enough for a hedgehog then why not a window frame?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/...20000005DC-431
_634x475.jpg

I had to visit a faulty radio base station in a tank room on top of a
block of flats a couple of years ago. Someone had been tasked with
painting the metal tanks with thick grey paint. I think he must have
been told "paint ALL the metal grey" The base never seemed to work
quite the same again after its new coat, the air vents were smaller, the
heat sink not so efficient etc. But it was a nice shade of
GREY.....................
--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bill writes:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes
As seen this morning at work. The job is at an old school that is being
converted into flats.

The decorator painted straight over the ice on the window frames.

If it's good enough for a hedgehog then why not a window frame?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/...20000005DC-431
_634x475.jpg

I immediately thought of this one...
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/i...Not_my_job.jpg

--
Andrew Gabriel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Onetap" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 5:00 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
As seen this morning at work. The job is at an old school that is being
converted into flats.

The decorator painted straight over the ice on the window frames.

I remember seeing a guy painting post boxes, I stood back and watched him
paint over green algae for a few seconds waiting to post a letter. I didn't
hang around to watch for long as it was ****ing down with rain!

Mike